02:58, Thu 11 Apr
JCL
Justin rose will be there or there about a and Paul Casey as a outsider. Rory needs to just blast his way round love him to do grand slam. Tiger is another dark horse surely Dustin has to show up other than that USA players same old suspects Fowler speight Thomas. Would also love Fleetwood to win a major but Iā€™m guessing one of the above will win. Personally Iā€™d go for rose or Rory
JCL
09:15, Thu 11 Apr
Bets all decided and on with Paddy Power: -

E/W - paying to 10th place
Koepka - 22/1
Fleetwood - 22/1
Fowler - 16/1
Oosthuizen - 30/1
Watson - 28/1
Hatton - 100/1

MciLroy & Rose top 10 &
Casey & Poulter top 20 - 20/1

Only small stakes,so total of £34 bet, potential (guaranteed) returns of £757.
In fact, if just one comes in I'm up, and one of them must!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
09:35, Thu 11 Apr
JCL
marc leishman e/w at 50/1 gets my money.

also a few quid on justin thomas at 20/1
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
10:02, Thu 11 Apr
The Reverend
There are certain golfers who have won me quite a bit of money over the years due to the generous prices they seemed to get despite them always seeming to be there or thereabouts.

Dustin Johnson isn't one of them.

There are certain golfers who haven't won me any money because i don't bet on golf .šŸ˜Ž

However i fancy Dustin Johnson to win the Masters .
12:37, Thu 11 Apr
I'm aware this is unlikely as against course rules etc, but anyone seen a stream or similar for the front 9 this afternoon?
...they are trying something new this year apparently you will be able to see every shot from the tournament.

There's a watch now feature on [www.masters.com] ....might be worth tuning in to see if it works.

There's some Red Button action on Sky through the afternoon, and the main coverage is on at 7 tonight.
Oosthuisen, Molinari

Smaller bets on Li, Wallace and Pepperill and Fitzpatrick.

Just hope whoever is in contention on Sunday is someone I like as lost interest last year due to Reed. Good player but not a fan.
JCL
17:03, Thu 11 Apr
They say the first shot can set the mood/momentum for the weekend.
McIlroy smashes his drive into the trees and finishes off the first with a bogie!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
18:01, Thu 11 Apr
JCL
My full list is:

Schauffelle
Watson
Na
Snedeker
Kizzire

I also have Smith in an all Majors Lucky15 that I did a while ago whilst drunk. He has been in terrible form since I did it.
Revere me.
08:10, Fri 12 Apr
Hoped Rose would have had a better first round
09:28, Fri 12 Apr
Backed Koepka to win outright and each way 25-1 and Molinari at 20's EW before play started.
Cue a disastrous second round for the Yank ( now 9-2 )
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If Molinari hits enough greens in regulation he'll take some stopping,
I like his putting.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
20:38, Sat 13 Apr
The Reverend
Xander Schauffele. I have other bets to take on the places as well.

The X-Man is coming.
Revere me.
09:21, Sun 14 Apr
JCL
Anybody planning to go to the pub and come back and watch the conclusion tonight.

Be aware they are starting a couple of hours earlier than planned, due to potential weather problems.

Early start in pub, of his then.
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:31, Sun 14 Apr
What a finish in store.
SHA tips doing well
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:02, Sun 14 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
What a finish in store.
SHA tips doing well

Don't think anybody picked Tiger ? I was saying to my Mrs earlier this week " look at Tiger Woods they wheel him out at every major ! He is like a mascot now still generates interest and money . He will never win a major again " šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

She has just come downstairs " who's winning the Golf ? " .." Tiger Woods " . I heard her mutter " clown " as she got the joint out of the oven ! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜