13:21, Mon 15 Apr
Yes but Isnt our Gaz a football genius according to some folk on here so why's everyone worrying?

He's not a genius (until you compare him with some of the recent eejits we've had) ... but one of the reasons he's so well liked is that he is willing to admit he is fallible.
13:22, Mon 15 Apr
Probably not. But Monk has apparently done an amazing job getting us in to the top half. So keeping us up when we have the best team down there and a 5 point gap should be a peice of piss.

A team that was challenging for the top 6 and remained in the top half has essentially been cut and pasted 5 points above the bottom 3.

We didn't turn into one of the worst teams in the league over night when that happened.

If we now get relegated then that is all on Monk for overseeing a capitulation so great that it would be a form of miracle.
13:28, Mon 15 Apr
Rags
We are only 5 points off the bottom 3 and everybody has their sun loungers out and drinking cocktails like we're safe. Doesn't everybody remember that we are the Blues and we never ever do anything simple! Till we are mathematically safe i for one wont even consider opening the shed to get my sun lounger and my cans of Strongbow will stay in the fridge till we can relax.

"Doesn't everybody remember that we are the Blues"

You're new at this aren't you ?

We aren't "the Blues" we are "Blues"

As a conceptual noun you can say "i'm off down the Blues" .. but you could never say "i'm off to see the Blues play" .. it is strictly "I'm off to see Blues play"
👏 👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:31, Mon 15 Apr
If we now get relegated then that is all on Monk for overseeing a capitulation so great that it would be a form of miracle.

Linked Image
DES
13:45, Mon 15 Apr
Zolsk
We are only 5 points off the bottom 3 and everybody has their sun loungers out and drinking cocktails like we're safe. Doesn't everybody remember that we are the Blues and we never ever do anything simple! Till we are mathematically safe i for one wont even consider opening the shed to get my sun lounger and my cans of Strongbow will stay in the fridge till we can relax.

Im not Zolsk, its not over till the fat lady sings, she hasnt even got the Phlegm up yet!

KRO
16:42, Mon 15 Apr
Scoobers

Linked Image

That's brilliant. 😂
@6strings4paws