21:34, Sat 13 Apr
Bettys blue noys
Children will become adults and hopefully the future of our club. If we don’t welcome them now when should we allow them in. When did any sport become the domain for adults only?
🎣
09:10, Sun 14 Apr
Bettys blue noys
When we equalized on Wednesday some idiot sitting behind my daughter jumped up to abuse the Sheffield fans. Doing this he managed to punch her in the back of her head. He gave no apology and defended his actions because this is a football stadium and I have been coming here since the 70's. Why do these idiots think this acceptable? At half time he disappeared, it turns out he had also been annoying the lady behind him by taking up her space.We all want to enjoy the game. Why can these idiots celebrate our goal and not abuse others including our own supporters?

Why don’t you sit in the family stand?
KRO
Block 39
13:22, Sun 14 Apr
mr_crosby
Bettys blue noys
Children will become adults and hopefully the future of our club.

Very true, more nippers at Stans the better
Do you occupy a seat at back of block 25? There's a similar idiot there who jumped up and knocked the fellow to his left off his seat who fell against the next and the young kid on the end of the row was pushed onto the gangway steps, and although I am the row behind him he nearly took my eye out with his fist. Pointing this out he was oblivious to what he'd done, and just gave out mouthfuls of abuse.
No, but it goes to show how these people can’t accept their actions impact on others. I am all for supporting and celebrating but to loose all control beggars belief. Hope the youngster was not hurt or upset.