14:06, Sat 13 Apr
Linked Image
14:08, Sat 13 Apr
Mahoney on the bench? Strange decision
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:09, Sat 13 Apr
Some are frothing at that

IMO, very fair and no surprise at all.

Up and at em Blues
@Bluewurst1875
14:10, Sat 13 Apr
He's rested a couple which makes sense. I'd like to see Vassell get more game time before the season ends.
14:10, Sat 13 Apr
I like it. 3 games in 7 days you have to change where you can.
14:12, Sat 13 Apr
Fancy Mrabti to score today
14:14, Sat 13 Apr
I agree, they’ve done a lot of running the last couple of games too with much of Mags & Mahoney doing a lot of defensive work.
14:14, Sat 13 Apr
Mahoney great to bring on when Mrabti tires. Lyk it.
14:18, Sat 13 Apr
Like the idea of Jota starting, this is his kind of game against the poorer sides in the division. Where there can be a little more space.

Interested to see how Mr Abti gets on too. He's been a bit unlucky so far in that he either comes on when were chasing a game and hoofing it up, or when it's backs to walls holding on to a lead neither which seem to particularly suit him.

Come on me babbies!!
14:22, Sat 13 Apr
‘Meh’rabti
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
14:23, Sat 13 Apr
Yep, it's a bold line up but we shouldn't be going there hoping for a draw, like other managers we have had would have done.
14:23, Sat 13 Apr
‘Meh’rabti

So far, I'd agree, early days though yet.
14:34, Sat 13 Apr
I predicted Spurs to win 4-0 today so I'm confident of also predicting four goals for the Blues. 1-4.
14:36, Sat 13 Apr
Mrbati played really well at Bristol City when he started. I think he can be a good signing for us.
14:37, Sat 13 Apr
Not written him off, early days as I said. new league for him, new country - he also hasn't looked fit when I've seen him, so plenty of time to become a decent player for us.