17:15, Sat 13 Apr
For the third game in a row, the gap hasn't closed in on us. Only 4 more games to go

We have 2 prolific strikers

We are 1 game closer to the end of the season

Solihull won

We still aren't going down

Monk has allowed our form to dip enough for nobody to come after him, but not enough to put us in danger

Our anthem is the best in the country
17:20, Sat 13 Apr
We haven't hit an opposition player this month.
17:25, Sat 13 Apr
Unbeaten in 3
17:35, Sat 13 Apr
Would like to be more positive but today was typical Blues.
I think we'll still be in danger on the last day.
17:36, Sat 13 Apr
We've got Derby on Friday, and we invariably do better against the better sides.

Would've been nice to win today and go 8 points clear, however as long as we keep putting points on the board we'll get there.
Currently on loan at Bolton - they aren't even paying my f*cking wages.

My mate Stocky has lost a bit of timber tbf.
17:40, Sat 13 Apr
We could have been Ipswich this season
17:46, Sat 13 Apr
Reading, Millwall and Rotherham will be as frustrated as fekk !
All 3 of them have picked up 4 points out of 9 available in the past 3 games. They will be looking at each other wondering how they've not improved their standing in the division ( subject to Wigan's game tommorrow ).
Even more frustrating for those outfits will be the fact that after our nightmare March we've picked up 5 points out of 9 and increased our advantage over them.
Their opportunities are diminishing with each game.
Relax .... in comparison we're in a stronger position in more ways than one.

The pressure's on them - not us !
Even the EFL can't shaft us.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
17:47, Sat 13 Apr
We’ll be safe on Great Friday

😎
17:47, Sat 13 Apr

Linked Image
17:48, Sat 13 Apr
Absolutely no way will we be in danger on the last day.
17:58, Sat 13 Apr
Awful result today, to add to the string of embarrassing results against the bottom sides earlier in the season. This needs to be looked at, as we have beaten Leeds twice, beaten and drawn with Sheffield United etc so must be a motivational/application/management issue in my opinion.
18:48, Sat 13 Apr
Awful result today, to add to the string of embarrassing results against the bottom sides earlier in the season. This needs to be looked at, as we have beaten Leeds twice, beaten and drawn with Sheffield United etc so must be a motivational/application/management issue in my opinion.

Still glad it's the top teams we are beating though. Shows we can do it when we get it right, instead of being outclassed by anyone. Roll on next season when hopefully we learn to put teams to the sword when we're on top.
18:52, Sat 13 Apr
Scoobers

Linked Image

😂😂
19:19, Sat 13 Apr
pridding

So as this is 'The Positives' thread, what you're saying is that if we work on beating all the bottom sides next season as well as the best teams we'll get on a promotion charge?!
19:38, Sat 13 Apr
pridding
Awful result today, to add to the string of embarrassing results against the bottom sides earlier in the season. This needs to be looked at, as we have beaten Leeds twice, beaten and drawn with Sheffield United etc so must be a motivational/application/management issue in my opinion.[/quote

Before you start trying to proclaim yourself as the next Alex Ferguson, you need to review your facts. We have drawn twice with Sheffield United this season.