21:54, Sun 14 Apr
newblue
I’m afraid if Grealish stays ‘fit’ they’re going to be the most likely winners. The chunts. Let’s hope something fecks up.

Sadly, I can't logically see any other outcome, so I'm going to hope for something illogical to happen.
@6strings4paws
22:44, Sun 14 Apr
The logic is that villa will probably finish 5th and have only taken 1 point off West Brom and Sheffield united this season.

Whoever finishes 3rd is definitely going to Wembley this year. The 6th placed team won't be as good.

So Villa have got 3 very hard games if they are going up. It's looking like West Brom over 2 legs and Sheffield in the final.
00:37, Mon 15 Apr
At this time of the season, it's all about momentum, &, there is only one team with that currently ....

Delighted to be proven wrong though ....

A. B. V.
03:13, Mon 15 Apr
Hate to say it but it's all set up to be the Jack Grealish final. The ingredients are there: blubbing into Terry's arms last year, the attack (it could've been a knife), the winning streak since his return...n sky love a good w@nQfest.

My predictions are usually wrong, so now I have said it out loud hopefully I've jinxed it.
08:40, Mon 15 Apr
I still think that Leeds are the only team who would beat Villa in the Playoffs, so could've done with them finishing third.

Looks like Sheff Utd have lost all momentum though. Sharp injured on Saturday and their best defender Egan suspended meaning they probably wont catch Leeds and instead will play Villa in the Playoff Final.

I don't have the same optimism that Baggies will offer any resistance against Villa. They have goals in them as they proved on Saturday, but I'm amazed that they haven't appointed an interim manager until the end of the season at least, to give the players and fans a bit of a bounce before the Playoffs.

I cant see Villa messing it up this time, unfortunately. And the media will absolutely love it.
08:47, Mon 15 Apr
I'll also be surprised if WBA knock out Vile, people will point to the league results but I don't think they're particularly relevant. Defensively they're just not good enough and Vile have massively tightened up.

Worth noting McGinn is on 13 bookings, two more in the next 4 games League games and he misses 3 matches. If they have any brains they'll rest him if he reaches 14.
@LeMod1875
08:57, Mon 15 Apr
They can probably afford to. Got a little bit of a cushion now.

On Sky's Championship highlights, the commentator mentioned that Abraham had to go off due to a heavy challenge. Wonder how bad it is
19:57, Mon 15 Apr
They can probably afford to. Got a little bit of a cushion now.

On Sky's Championship highlights, the commentator mentioned that Abraham had to go off due to a heavy challenge. Wonder how bad it is

Think it was 'What's your surname?'
20:00, Mon 15 Apr
I hope it's really really really really serious
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
20:01, Mon 15 Apr
Shakespeare
The logic is that villa will probably finish 5th and have only taken 1 point off West Brom and Sheffield united this season.

Whoever finishes 3rd is definitely going to Wembley this year. The 6th placed team won't be as good.

So Villa have got 3 very hard games if they are going up. It's looking like West Brom over 2 legs and Sheffield in the final.

The logic is that the best side at the moment in the best form should win, not what happened in the past. Unfortunately, Villa are the best side in the playoff positions at the moment.
@6strings4paws
20:34, Mon 15 Apr
Brother Tam
Shakespeare

The logic is that the best side at the moment in the best form should win, not what happened in the past. Unfortunately, Villa are the best side in the playoff positions at the moment.
Form is only ever temporary though, Tan.
Logic suggests that as they've not held their current form over the season, their current form won't last
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:39, Mon 15 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Brother Tam
Shakespeare

Form is only ever temporary though, Tan.
Logic suggests that as they've not held their current form over the season, their current form won't last

It is, of course, but they've also tightened their defence and Grealish is back - I think they're the side best equipped to win it, because they're now the strongest side in the division IMO. So they should be, of course. Still - a lot can happen in play-off games and I hope that they royally feck it up, of course.
@6strings4paws
20:59, Mon 15 Apr
We can but hope.

The worst could happen but let’s look on the bright side, failure would be even greater pain now.