19:04, Sun 14 Apr
Greebo joe
The song you are referring to wasen’t aimed at us, they used to sing it all the time back then. Very distaseful all the same considering what was happenning in them days. Spurs fans 2 days after thebombs were ....holes though !

My pal went to that match and he said Blues fans went mental at spurs. After the match chucking spurs fans through shop windows and some of the Blues were police cadets. Not sure if to believe it all but I can imagine Blues fans going on the rampage with that provocation
19:12, Sun 14 Apr
Was there myself, going off all through the game as we were sandwiched on both sides by spurs fans. Mayhem afterwards too.
19:54, Sun 14 Apr
Anyone remember them in the late 70s early 80s trying to adopt keep right on as their anthem?
they were singing it early 70s when we lost 4-2, Goodwin out!
Bordesley not Small Heath
Radavis
Now normally I couldn’t care less for the opposition fans but I genuinely felt an accord with the Ipswich fans today. They have had a terrible season, got relegated today and still sang and cheered the whole way through. They reminded me of us to an extent, I felt for them, but thought their support was excellent.

Ipswich is a shithole though.

Normally i would have empathy but not for this lot. why? Because they hounded out mick mccarthy who did his best without a bean and got them to 12th, yes 12th. Thats higher than where we would be now even with our 9 points given back to us.

i think they would like to be 12th now but instead its league 1.
Be careful what you wish for!!

I would genuinely prefer blues to go out of existence than have Mick McCarthy for manager.
DB
20:37, Sun 14 Apr
Mental opinion.
The Usual Suspect
20:41, Sun 14 Apr
Nothing wrong with Mick, we’ve had far worse people running us.

My best mate is an Ipswich fan. Because of that, and the team of Muhren and Thijssen (not to mention many other fine players) it’s a bit sad to see them down. It’s not a big place but as a club they’ve achieved more than we ever have.
DES
20:45, Sun 14 Apr
My god! They sure have newblue, first div champs in 62? Fa cup winners 78? Fairs cup winners 82?
Sorry haven’t checked the dates but not far out,
Plus that Thysen/ muhren team should have won 81 title, they beat villa three times that season.
Kro
20:59, Sun 14 Apr
DES
They certainly played the beautiful game under Bobby Robson, DES.
DES
21:03, Sun 14 Apr
I loved that team newblue. Off the top of my head
Cooper
Burley
Mills
Thysen osmosis d
Butcher
Work
Muhren
Mariner
Brazil
Woods??

Kro
21:08, Sun 14 Apr
DES
John Wark wasn't it? Scored some great goals, had a rocket of a shot.
21:10, Sun 14 Apr
DES
Kevin Beattie. The best of the lot.
DES
21:13, Sun 14 Apr
Wark and Brazil were Glaswegians, Beatie wAs from Cumbria burley from Edinburgh!
They had a hell of a scouting network!
Kro
21:20, Sun 14 Apr
DB
DB
Mental opinion.

I will never forget him at wolves

Plus his two inch diameter facial features on a 19" vertical face irritate me.
21:21, Sun 14 Apr
newblue
Nothing wrong with Mick, we’ve had far worse people running us.

My best mate is an Ipswich fan. Because of that, and the team of Muhren and Thijssen (not to mention many other fine players) it’s a bit sad to see them down. It’s not a big place but as a club they’ve achieved more than we ever have.

I see Ipswich has a bigger club than blues, I just don't like McCarthy.
21:26, Sun 14 Apr
I think he’s quite amusing. He’s a decent manager, can organise a team.