15:33, Sun 14 Apr
lowercaser
The ONLY jeans are a pair of Levi 501 with the button fly - anything else are just denim trousers.

Never found Levi to be a good fit on me.
16:10, Sun 14 Apr
Jacob Cohen
34 W 👍
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
16:37, Sun 14 Apr
Jameron Cerome
That'll be because they're having a torrid time and are on the brink of collapse.

Flipping eck, I did not know that

Might get some more bargains in before it goes to the wall.
17:01, Sun 14 Apr
Wrangler jeans and Wrangler trousers.
God bless slater menswear.
17:19, Sun 14 Apr
Levis 511 rigid SELVEDGE.

Close thread.
17:20, Sun 14 Apr
Nice pair of Bill Stunts like my dad would always wear
17:31, Sun 14 Apr
There doesn’t seem to be a massive amount of difference anymore does there?

Used to wear Levi’s or Replay but the last couple of pairs of each haven’t lasted very long.

Tend to wear Primark most of the time with a pair of Diesel for best/smarter
We still believe
17:41, Sun 14 Apr
Standard levis denim is garbage. Always pay the extra for selvedge. Proper denim like it used to be and lasts forever.
17:47, Sun 14 Apr
Tesco or Asda own brand. If they fit, they fit.

Don’t buy into stupidly priced name brands, most likely made in the same sweat shop in Tailand.
18:02, Sun 14 Apr
Diesel Sleenkers
18:21, Sun 14 Apr
Do Tesco and asda do selvedge denim? No they don’t.
If you think the denim can compare to selvedge then your having a laugh.
19:52, Sun 14 Apr
Block23one
Wrangler jeans and Wrangler trousers.
God bless slater menswear.

Some nice cut suits there mate, good place rhat👍
20:09, Sun 14 Apr
johnnyspex
Standard levis denim is garbage. Always pay the extra for selvedge. Proper denim like it used to be and lasts forever.

Selvedge refers to how the seams are sewn not to the weight or standard of the denim .There are some pretty crap selvedge jeans about paper thin .

I think 'proper denim like it is used to be ' really refers to weight ! Jeans nowadays are very thin ! I wear cords in the winter ( Ralph Lauren or Cordings ) and chinos in the summer . However i have three pairs of jeans in my wardrobe all are heavyweight 32oz 'vintage ' denim .

As you say last you for a life time like a good pair of shoes , a Crombie overcoat, or a Belstaff leather jacket .
20:53, Sun 14 Apr
Your partly right, however Selvedge denim is made on a shuttle loom which means it has a narrow tighter weave resulting in a heavier more hard wearing denim. The overlocked way the seams are finished is just another part of it.

I also have a belstaff panther and can attest to the quality 👍
Skin tight jeans and white trainers are for lads who’s sexuality is a grey area.
Jogger shorts and crocs with socks is the look for heterosexuals