17:20, Sun 14 Apr
Nice pair of Bill Stunts like my dad would always wear
17:31, Sun 14 Apr
There doesn’t seem to be a massive amount of difference anymore does there?

Used to wear Levi’s or Replay but the last couple of pairs of each haven’t lasted very long.

Tend to wear Primark most of the time with a pair of Diesel for best/smarter
We still believe
17:41, Sun 14 Apr
Standard levis denim is garbage. Always pay the extra for selvedge. Proper denim like it used to be and lasts forever.
17:47, Sun 14 Apr
Tesco or Asda own brand. If they fit, they fit.

Don’t buy into stupidly priced name brands, most likely made in the same sweat shop in Tailand.
18:02, Sun 14 Apr
Diesel Sleenkers
18:21, Sun 14 Apr
Do Tesco and asda do selvedge denim? No they don’t.
If you think the denim can compare to selvedge then your having a laugh.
19:52, Sun 14 Apr
Block23one
Wrangler jeans and Wrangler trousers.
God bless slater menswear.

Some nice cut suits there mate, good place rhat👍
20:09, Sun 14 Apr
johnnyspex
Standard levis denim is garbage. Always pay the extra for selvedge. Proper denim like it used to be and lasts forever.

Selvedge refers to how the seams are sewn not to the weight or standard of the denim .There are some pretty crap selvedge jeans about paper thin .

I think 'proper denim like it is used to be ' really refers to weight ! Jeans nowadays are very thin ! I wear cords in the winter ( Ralph Lauren or Cordings ) and chinos in the summer . However i have three pairs of jeans in my wardrobe all are heavyweight 32oz 'vintage ' denim .

As you say last you for a life time like a good pair of shoes , a Crombie overcoat, or a Belstaff leather jacket .
20:53, Sun 14 Apr
Your partly right, however Selvedge denim is made on a shuttle loom which means it has a narrow tighter weave resulting in a heavier more hard wearing denim. The overlocked way the seams are finished is just another part of it.

I also have a belstaff panther and can attest to the quality 👍
Skin tight jeans and white trainers are for lads who’s sexuality is a grey area.
Jogger shorts and crocs with socks is the look for heterosexuals
21:23, Sun 14 Apr
Bit embarrassing but the only jeans i that I feel comfy in are as follows.

W36 L34 slim fit stretch £10 from Primark.
23:50, Sun 14 Apr
anniebassettsgussett
Skin tight jeans and white trainers are for lads who’s sexuality is a grey area.
😀😀
23:56, Sun 14 Apr
johnnyspex

Picked one up at one of their MacArthur Glen outlet stores in burgundy 👍 Top quality i expect one of my grandkids to be wearing it when I'm brown bread .😁
00:47, Mon 15 Apr
The correct answer of course is a label the shares its name with our much vaunted 'keeper

Lee 👍🏼
06:40, Mon 15 Apr
G-star 3301
07:51, Mon 15 Apr
Paneristi
johnnyspex

Picked one up at one of their MacArthur Glen outlet stores in burgundy 👍 Top quality i expect one of my grandkids to be wearing it when I'm brown bread .😁

Yep an heirloom for sure. I have my dad’s roadmaster still going strong 👍
07:55, Mon 15 Apr
next ultra flex sknny stretch bit pricey around £40 just got a pair off ebay for 12 nicker, perfect for me
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
08:04, Mon 15 Apr
Simmons for me any day - 1950's or 60's vintage
08:27, Mon 15 Apr
I used to be a big fan of Diesel but he quality has really gone down hill

Levis are a strange cut

Nudie are my current favourites.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
anniebassettsgussett

The folk, crocs and white socks, that’s summat my old man would wear, no way is that a look