21:23, Sun 14 Apr
Bit embarrassing but the only jeans i that I feel comfy in are as follows.

W36 L34 slim fit stretch £10 from Primark.
23:50, Sun 14 Apr
anniebassettsgussett
Skin tight jeans and white trainers are for lads who’s sexuality is a grey area.
Jogger shorts and crocs with socks is the look for heterosexuals
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
23:56, Sun 14 Apr
johnnyspex

I also have a belstaff panther and can attest to the quality πŸ‘

Picked one up at one of their MacArthur Glen outlet stores in burgundy πŸ‘ Top quality i expect one of my grandkids to be wearing it when I'm brown bread .😁
00:47, Mon 15 Apr
The correct answer of course is a label the shares its name with our much vaunted 'keeper

Lee πŸ‘πŸΌ
06:40, Mon 15 Apr
G-star 3301
07:51, Mon 15 Apr
Paneristi
johnnyspex

I also have a belstaff panther and can attest to the quality πŸ‘

Picked one up at one of their MacArthur Glen outlet stores in burgundy πŸ‘ Top quality i expect one of my grandkids to be wearing it when I'm brown bread .😁

Yep an heirloom for sure. I have my dad’s roadmaster still going strong πŸ‘
07:55, Mon 15 Apr
next ultra flex sknny stretch bit pricey around £40 just got a pair off ebay for 12 nicker, perfect for me
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
08:04, Mon 15 Apr
Simmons for me any day - 1950's or 60's vintage
08:27, Mon 15 Apr
I used to be a big fan of Diesel but he quality has really gone down hill

Levis are a strange cut

Nudie are my current favourites.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
anniebassettsgussett
Skin tight jeans and white trainers are for lads who’s sexuality is a grey area.
Jogger shorts and crocs with socks is the look for heterosexuals

The folk, crocs and white socks, that’s summat my old man would wear, no way is that a look
11:21, Mon 15 Apr
Replay ultra flex or GStarr although just bought some Diesel and they are a great fit, let’s see how long they last.
11:42, Mon 15 Apr
Don't wear the diesel ones down the smoke, you'll get charged inside the clean air zone.
13:54, Mon 15 Apr
Claude Van Damme
16:54, Mon 15 Apr
Some great brands on here. Blues fans knowing how to look sharp. πŸ‘
16:57, Mon 15 Apr
Edwin. Love them.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.