11:22, Sun 14 Apr
The final season starts tonight so I thought I might try this:

Who do you think will be the first big character to die first and who do you think will sit on the iron throne??
11:49, Sun 14 Apr
Die first:
Tormund

Sit on the throne:
Gendrey
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
11:56, Sun 14 Apr
Yeah Tormund is probably dying at the start after the end to last season.

I don’t think there will be an iron throne at the end to be honest.
12:00, Sun 14 Apr
Never seen or read Game of Thrones, but from what I understand, it's based on the Wars of the Roses.

So the king at the end will be a junior cadet line of a great house, whose ancestor was illegitimate, thus meaning they get overlooked all along.

Anyone matching that description?
12:04, Sun 14 Apr
bluearmyfaction
Never seen or read Game of Thrones, but from what I understand, it's based on the Wars of the Roses.

So the king at the end will be a junior cadet line of a great house, whose ancestor was illegitimate, thus meaning they get overlooked all along.

Gendry I think - bastard son of the former kings younger brother
12:06, Sun 14 Apr
See above.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
12:15, Sun 14 Apr
First death - Euron Greyjoy
To sit on the iron throne - The Night King
12:18, Sun 14 Apr
Arya to die first
Joffrey to be brought back by the red witch and sit on the throne
13:41, Sun 14 Apr
What is game of thrones?
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:00, Sun 14 Apr
Ser Tait
Die first:
Tormund

Sit on the throne:
Gendrey

I like this, but I dont think it will be Gendry. I think tyrian would be a good shout.
14:06, Sun 14 Apr
So, Henry Tudor, descended from an illegitimate son of John of Gaunt, younger brother of the Black Prince, who would have been king had he not predeceased Edward III.
14:09, Sun 14 Apr
El Mayor
bluearmyfaction

Gendry I think - bastard son of the former kings younger brother

Gendry is the bastard son of the former King Robert Baratheon.
14:19, Sun 14 Apr
It will be Daenarys .The final scene will be her holding John Snow's son . The heir to a new bloodline .Which is a bit freaky as we have now established that she is John Snow's aunty .As John Snow isn't Ned Stark's bastard son but the son of Lyanna Stark and her brother Rhaegar Targaryen .I think that's why they had to start shagging in the last series. It fits the whole Medieval Royal families having form for incest and close inter family relationships/marriages .It also fits in to the whole illegitimate, War Of The Roses history it is based on .
15:51, Sun 14 Apr
Rhaegar and Lyanna were married so Jon Snow is the rightful aire.

Tyrian being the Mad King's bastard son is what will put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Revere me.
16:07, Sun 14 Apr
Euron Greyjoy to die first after transporting Cersei’s army over the sea (pretty much the only thing he offers)

A theory going around is that Baelish is still alive, and he paid a faceless man to fake his death. It wasnt really Baelish that Arya killed.

No idea who will win the Game of Thrones. I’d like it to be Cersei.
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A