17:41, Sun 14 Apr
Do adults genuinely watch that load of shite?
19:46, Sun 14 Apr
Well I hope you dont let your kids watch it...
19:52, Sun 14 Apr
MMBlue

I thought the same didn't watch the first 4 series . It looked all dungeons and dragons to me, total nerd shit . I had a bout of ill health and was looking for a box set to watch . I decided to give it a go , and was hooked .

It's absolutely f@ckin brilliant 👍👍
22:13, Sun 14 Apr
Didn't watch any of GofT till end of last year and watched series 1to6 end to end and yes found it gripping and thrilling. Watched series 7last week whilst travelling abroad and cannot wait to see the final series.
22:17, Sun 14 Apr
MMBlue

Yes. Some adults like certain tv shows, others like different ones.
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
04:57, Mon 15 Apr
Paneristi
El Mayor
bluearmyfaction
Never seen or read Game of Thrones, but from what I understand, it's based on the Wars of the Roses.

So the king at the end will be a junior cadet line of a great house, whose ancestor was illegitimate, thus meaning they get overlooked all along.

Anyone matching that description?

Gendry I think - bastard son of the former kings younger brother

Gendry is the bastard son of the former King Robert Baratheon.

I think Gendry is Cersei's. He has said his mom worked in ale houses and used to visit him, Cersei 'lost a child' and has said she used to pretend to be commoner and walk around the slums.
Revere me.
08:35, Mon 15 Apr
Even so, Aegon would trump Gendry due to his heritage. I think Gendry has only been kept in it to forge the Dragon-glass weapons.

I don't think there will be an Iron Throne at the end. Everybody ruling their own lands/cities etc
08:49, Mon 15 Apr
So, Wexit then.
09:23, Mon 15 Apr
I was just saying I don't think he is Robert's.
Revere me.
12:42, Mon 15 Apr
I think the end will be bitter sweet. I fully expect Jamie to kill Cersei albeit not early on. I also think most of the main protagonists will perish at some point, leaving Danaerys with Jon Snow`s offspring.
My best guess is Danaerys will win the Iron Throne, but she will have the Throne melted down and the 7 Kingdoms will be independently run by their individual factions.
12:49, Mon 15 Apr
It's a few dragons mixed up with sex scenes, coupled with a few fights. What a load of tosh!
14:54, Mon 15 Apr
The Reverend
I was just saying I don't think he is Robert's.
Yes he is.
All Cersei's kids are blond and Gendry has black hair. Hence the "seed is strong" narrative in the first series.

Targaryen's usually inter-marry, so shacking up with your aunt wouldn't be too unusual for them. However, I think Jon will die, saving (pregnant) Dany.
15:12, Mon 15 Apr
Alright shouty, ignore the fact that Cersei described her son as a 'black-haired beauty'. Watch.

Although to be fair Gendry sounds like he may possibly be a legitimate child of Robert and Cersei.
Revere me.
17:35, Mon 15 Apr
Zolsk
It's a few dragons mixed up with sex scenes, coupled with a few fights. What a load of tosh!

Sounds like a movie tag line , just add vampires and i'm in with Bells on .
09:08, Tue 16 Apr
I can't see Danaerys surviving. Too many people have got it in for her. News about who Snow really is will soon get out so that will fracture the bond between them.

And we've got Robert's son now in Winterfell and he's got a claim to the throne. The Red Witch knows who he is. She can spoil the party.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.