14:29, Sun 14 Apr
Fat Buddha
Some people seem to think that any point gained by those below us is a disaster. Even when they are dropping 2 points at home. Barking mad, the lot of them

Lose both games over Easter and we could be in deep shit .I'm just hoping for Swansea and Blues wins on Good Friday . I can start planning my summer holidays in peace then .
14:31, Sun 14 Apr
Jesus.
14:33, Sun 14 Apr
Lucky we only dropped 11 in the last few home games then.

And still we sit comfortably above teams who struggle to win either home or away
14:33, Sun 14 Apr
Fat Buddha
Jesus.
Yep that's what Easter is all about .
14:34, Sun 14 Apr
Let's stop the panic, we probably need 2 points maximum from 4 games. We may already have enough due to our goal difference being so good. If we don't lose at Rotherham that should be enough.
14:50, Sun 14 Apr
lucky
Let's stop the panic, we probably need 2 points maximum from 4 games. We may already have enough due to our goal difference being so good. If we don't lose at Rotherham that should be enough.

I went to my first Blues game as a 2 year old and have been supporting Birmingham City for nearly 50 years ! Panic is probably the overwhelming emotion i have felt while watching them over the years 😁
The Liberty Stadium has become a bit of a fortress for Swansea. They have taken 23 points out of the last 30 and won four on the trot . So i'm confident they will do a number of Rotherham thinking with a level head . I will be much happier on Friday night when Rotherham get nil points there and we get something against Derby .

To be honest ignore me 😁 One of my many personality faults is i'm a bit of a pessimistic Pete . My wife reckons i get it from my Mom 😁
15:20, Sun 14 Apr
After getting a beating at QPR yesterday I expect Swansea to bounce back and beat Rotherham. If we could get a draw against Derby (although we won't be mathematically safe) it will mean we are virtually safe.
15:38, Sun 14 Apr
Fat Buddha
Some people seem to think that any point gained by those below us is a disaster. Even when they are dropping 2 points at home. Barking mad, the lot of them

It's the shock that teams are getting points as though it's the first time they have all season. Despite virtually all of them averaging a point a game.
Revere me.
16:00, Sun 14 Apr
Paneristi
lucky

I went to my first Blues game as a 2 year old and have been supporting Birmingham City for nearly 50 years ! Panic is probably the overwhelming emotion i have felt while watching them over the years

Me too. Panic all the way.
16:04, Sun 14 Apr
lucky

Agree
and better goal difference by far than all the others, effectively another point
20:25, Sun 14 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Predator
Pretty much all the teams below us are getting results
So are we.
I know
20:30, Sun 14 Apr
Predator
Rab C Nesbitt
Predator
Pretty much all the teams below us are getting results
So are we.
I know
It's what happens, yet people seem surprised
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
20:33, Sun 14 Apr
Paneseri you sound quite realistic! I’m always optimistic about everything in life except Blues! They have kicked it out of me over the years😫
But still we journey on!
20:34, Sun 14 Apr
Yeah all teams who have a chance of survival usually pull out some surprising results in the last 3-4 weeks, I still believe one win and we are safe anyways
20:37, Sun 14 Apr
Not letting Rotherham beat us and we're safe.
I think we're ok anyway
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:19, Sun 14 Apr
Totally agree, but that means we’re potentially a crappy, horribly deflected goal, or poor refereeing decision from the nightmare, and that worries the life out of me
21:28, Sun 14 Apr
We’re not a team ‘in drift’ like we were after the league cup win.