15:49, Sun 14 Apr
Bit contrived if you ask me. And a drum, and they sing all the time, even when they are playing shit. It's just background noise. Don't get it.
Waggeh: "All because some fat lad from Rubery slapped greasy Jack with his bingo wing."
15:51, Sun 14 Apr
Rent a Euro song - other clubs whose identity isn't great just copy too. These songs without words - how the feck is that supporting?
15:52, Sun 14 Apr
notts_blue
Bit contrived if you ask me. And a drum, and they sing all the time, even when they are playing shit. It's just background noise. Don't get it.
👏
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:54, Sun 14 Apr
Not fecking singing now are they.

Oh, yes they are. Bizarre. Are they even watching the game?
Waggeh: "All because some fat lad from Rubery slapped greasy Jack with his bingo wing."
15:55, Sun 14 Apr
I used to love the Fiesta song that only had three words and they were all the same one.
Revere me.
15:55, Sun 14 Apr
We do the UB40 - food for thought chant, which I like.

It sounds good, they're a band of Blues fans. It just works.

But those football ultras chants without words are absolutely awful.
15:57, Sun 14 Apr
At least having Roy Hodgson as the manager they can get away with telling him that they won.
16:09, Sun 14 Apr
Agree, they are just taken off European clubs because they've heard them being chanted/sung on the telly.
I noticed the vilers were doing something similar at Stans in the Derby game, some shit with no words that I think Liverpool started over here and I've heard the Dingles do it too. It's w*nk, might be Allez or whatever they call it? bit it's w*nk anyway.
16:22, Sun 14 Apr
Fecking row.
16:58, Sun 14 Apr
They are effing annoying
16:59, Sun 14 Apr
Agree, they are just taken off European clubs because they've heard them being chanted/sung on the telly.
I noticed the vilers were doing something similar at Stans in the Derby game, some shit with no words that I think Liverpool started over here and I've heard the Dingles do it too. It's w*nk, might be Allez or whatever they call it? bit it's w*nk anyway.

Fits perfectly with Witton like that yippee thing. FFS imagine ever thinking that was a good idea 😂 Real anthems are where it's at, KRFO
17:00, Sun 14 Apr
Had to put the TV on mute for 20 minutes it was driving me mad.
DES
17:20, Sun 14 Apr
notts_blue

It’s called support notts! It's what every club should aspire to.
Kro
17:31, Sun 14 Apr
DES
DES
notts_blue

It’s called support notts! It's what every club should aspire to.
Kro
Like ultras abroad? I’ve seen that find hand in Poland and thought it was utter shite. It makes it a sterile atmosphere if anything.
18:01, Sun 14 Apr
saw it at a Porto game.

Orchestrated, with a number of conductors across the stand.

Just got boring, nothing spontaneous about it.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
DES
19:01, Sun 14 Apr
What is exciting about imitating a library the way modern footy has become?
70’s/80’s loads of songs lots of energy lots of fun.
I commend palace👏👏
19:17, Sun 14 Apr
DES
but if it is just noise, then it is hardly inspiring. 70'/80's songs about every player and fun and humour with songs you could hear the words was great and properly ,ade an atmosphere even with only 7,000 in the ground
19:23, Sun 14 Apr
Robert Hopkins
but if it is just noise, then it is hardly inspiring.

Exactly. Finger on the pulse as usual, DES. :-)
@6strings4paws
DES
20:40, Sun 14 Apr
Brother Tam
Robert Hopkins

Rob & Tam!
See attached a paragraph from a tome on sports psychology in professional sport..Arguably one of the most critical catalysts for creating this mental anxiety amongst players is the influence of crowd noise. There are a number of reasons why dealing with a noisy crowd has proven to be a difficult task in which a number of issues arise for both coaches and players alike, including….
Yawn!!! You were saying guys?
Kro
20:49, Sun 14 Apr
DES
DES
Brother Tam
Robert Hopkins

Rob & Tam!
See attached a paragraph from a tome on sports psychology in professional sport..Arguably one of the most critical catalysts for creating this mental anxiety amongst players is the influence of crowd noise. There are a number of reasons why dealing with a noisy crowd has proven to be a difficult task in which a number of issues arise for both coaches and players alike, including….
Yawn!!! You were saying guys?
Kro

Including... 'yawn'? Well I knew it was a boring monotonous noise, but I didn't realise it was that bad.
@6strings4paws