18:08, Sun 14 Apr
Did anyone else see Paul Scholes talk about his time at Oldham after the Man United game last night?

He gave a really detailed and honest breakdown of how their untrusting owners intervened with his team selection, compromising his ability to build rapport with the players he trusted, especially the foreign players. This created a rather toxic atmosphere that he couldn't put up with, despite the fact he said he really liked both his players and his back room staff.

It all just makes me wonder whether this goes on at Blues, and if diffierent owners would mean more unity and better results.

Or maybe the chairman and the owners aren't as draconian as we make them out to be, and GET Blues more than we give them credit for?
18:26, Sun 14 Apr
If that was happening I don't think sir Garry would still be manager
18:57, Sun 14 Apr
Not much wrong with our results
19:13, Sun 14 Apr
Maybe, but it only took them a few loses to lose faith in Rowett - clearly our board can be reactionary.
19:23, Sun 14 Apr
It took GR dropping his pants to every other club in the land for our board to react and rightly so
20:23, Sun 14 Apr
85Blue
It took GR dropping his pants to every other club in the land for our board to react and rightly so

And turning down a new contract offered to him to boot.
20:27, Sun 14 Apr
He totally bottled it (Scholes) he does not have the people skills or charisma to be a manager.
20:29, Sun 14 Apr
Scholes or Rowett?

I’m afraid Scholes is going to become one of those bores who says ‘controversial ‘ things.
DES
20:30, Sun 14 Apr
Yachter
Maybe, but it only took them a few loses to lose faith in Rowett - clearly our board can be reactionary.
It wasn’t losses that led to Rowett going, his record that season was exceptional.
Kro
20:31, Sun 14 Apr
Scholes I’m talking about, was a great player but he isn’t cut out to be a manager.
20:36, Sun 14 Apr
I know😏

I agree. He seems a gruff character and a bit petulant.
21:29, Sun 14 Apr
I didn't see it but I'd take what he said with a pinch of salt, this is a man who resigned by sending a text message
23:03, Sun 14 Apr
He comes across as bright as a 4 watt bulb
What did the Knights in White satin?
23:12, Sun 14 Apr
I wish the Chairman had been selecting the team during Cotterill's time
16:32, Tue 16 Apr
Been charged with misconduct by some bunch of suited onanists. Gambling man