09:00, Mon 15 Apr
Birmingham City took another point towards confirming their Championship status for next season in a scrappy draw with Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Saturday. That draw leaves Blues in 18th place, six points clear of Rotherham in 22nd with four games remaining.

[almajir.net]
I’m glad your confident that we’ll stay up Daniel....I’m sh#####g myself.....😳😳
12:37, Mon 15 Apr
almajir.net
Birmingham City took another point towards confirming their Championship status for next season in a scrappy draw with Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Saturday. That draw leaves Blues in 18th place, six points clear of Rotherham in 22nd with four games remaining.

[almajir.net]

I don’t share your confidence and not in a million miles are we safe from relegation, although it’s in our own hands.

We’re in a dog fight and have some tricky games left, think some folk need to wake up and look at the league table.
12:47, Mon 15 Apr
I agree and, being pedantic here, but something can't look increasingly certain as it says in the piece. It's either certain or not.

Our points advantage to the sides below us is more, not less, precarious due to the fact we play those sides. It means we don't need as many games to go pear-shaped as some people think for us to be in the shit.

Before anyone says calm down, etc, etc, I don't think it will happen, but if we did fail to get another point I think we'd go down.

We probably need to avoid defeat against either Rotherham or Wigan and that ought to be enough. I think we will be fine ultimately, but I can see a scare before so.
13:11, Mon 15 Apr
There are some Blues have who don't have much faith in the manager because they think we could actually be relegated.

Relegation talk is silly. This manager will take us places.
13:30, Mon 15 Apr
I think, most importantly, he will not allow the team to be complacent but will make them work right until the end of the season (or at least until we are mathematically safe). His reaction to the second half on Saturday was evidence of this. That makes me feel less worried.
13:32, Mon 15 Apr
I'll give anybody on this forum 500/1 that we get relegated.
13:41, Mon 15 Apr
If something is likely, bit not certain, but then something happens to increase the likelihood, it is increasingly certain. It is not increasingly certain that we stay up though, it is certain.

All the liily livered shirtlifters were having anxiety attacks 3 he's ago, our position is better now than it was then, yet still they bleat.
13:45, Mon 15 Apr
Would've been a lot more comfortable if we'd increased the gap on Rotherham on Saturday.

Damn Blues for not beating bottom of the table.

Damn Stoke for throwing away a 2-0 lead against Rotherham.

Could've been worse though, Butland made a few excellent saves to deny Rotherham the 3 points.
Currently on loan at Bolton - they aren't even paying my f*cking wages.

My mate Stocky has lost a bit of timber tbf.
13:45, Mon 15 Apr
Nothing is certain, but I'm hopeful - and if we do go down from this position - it's our own feckin fault.
13:54, Mon 15 Apr
If something happens to increase the likelihood of something, then that's exactly what it means - ie, more likely to happen than beforehand.

It is only certain, when it is certain.

Otherwise, what you're saying is there's no difference between the words likelihood and certainty, when clearly there is.

Who is bleating by the way? For people to say they have a nagging feeling that this could yet get very nervy, does not by definition mean they are bleating.
13:55, Mon 15 Apr
Are you certain of this ?
13:56, Mon 15 Apr
Absolutely geezer.
15:04, Mon 15 Apr
Our record is atrocious against the sides around us.

I'd feel more confident if we had the top 4 and Derby as our last few games.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:08, Mon 15 Apr
Chelè

To be fair we've taken 9 out of 9 from the 3 cack teams we're left to play.
15:11, Mon 15 Apr
Agreed - a loss on Friday and results go against us and we're right back in it.

4 points should do it. Just hope this is done before the final game.

KRO
15:25, Mon 15 Apr
Chelè

Check again Guv.
We beat Wigan, Rotherham and Reading taking 9 points from 9 and an aggregate score of 8-2.
How atrocious !!! Especiallydocious 🤣🤣
No hysteria going on here.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
16:29, Mon 15 Apr
Another SHA myth isn't it? That Blues are cack against the bottom sides, like the other one that DES isn't a wum and Artist knows what he's talking about.
DES
16:44, Mon 15 Apr
Bluesince62
Another SHA myth isn't it? That Blues are cack against the bottom sides, like the other one that DES isn't a wum and Artist knows what he's talking about.
62, Im only a wum against peeps who cant out argue my views, you, of course, being the prime candidate!
Did you watch that Amritsar massacre programme by the way?

KRO
17:20, Mon 15 Apr
DES
🤣🤣

Amritsar massacre? No, why? Was I meant to? (Apologies if I'm missing something, been on nights, not quite with it yet).