15:11, Mon 15 Apr
Agreed - a loss on Friday and results go against us and we're right back in it.

4 points should do it. Just hope this is done before the final game.

KRO
15:25, Mon 15 Apr
Chelè
Our record is atrocious against the sides around us.

I'd feel more confident if we had the top 4 and Derby as our last few games.

Check again Guv.
We beat Wigan, Rotherham and Reading taking 9 points from 9 and an aggregate score of 8-2.
How atrocious !!! Especiallydocious 🤣🤣
No hysteria going on here.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
16:29, Mon 15 Apr
Another SHA myth isn't it? That Blues are cack against the bottom sides, like the other one that DES isn't a wum and Artist knows what he's talking about.
DES
16:44, Mon 15 Apr
Bluesince62
Another SHA myth isn't it? That Blues are cack against the bottom sides, like the other one that DES isn't a wum and Artist knows what he's talking about.
62, Im only a wum against peeps who cant out argue my views, you, of course, being the prime candidate!
Did you watch that Amritsar massacre programme by the way?

KRO
17:20, Mon 15 Apr
DES
🤣🤣

Amritsar massacre? No, why? Was I meant to? (Apologies if I'm missing something, been on nights, not quite with it yet).
17:51, Mon 15 Apr
Taking a more positive view a win for us on Good Friday and a defeat for Rotherham at Swansea means we are safe (9 point gap between us and a goal difference gap of over 30 goals with just 3 games left).

Also the most points Rotherham have achieved across any 4 consecutive games this season is just 7...so the chances are not that great that they’re going to get more than 47 points...
22:23, Mon 15 Apr
I'd be happier if the management team were given new contracts instead of having Dong smashing up rooms when we lose 😂 Trying to figure out what this lot will do next seems impossible, who knows what they'll do?
22:32, Mon 15 Apr
Chelè
Our record is atrocious against the sides around us.

I'd feel more confident if we had the top 4 and Derby as our last few games.

No its not
Against teams below us its
p9 w4 d2 L3 14pts from 27
Include 2 teams above us its
P13 w7 d3 L3 24pts from 39
Against top 4 and derby
P9 w2 d4 L3 10pts from 27