20:01, Mon 29 Apr
Got some thing to say and have been waiting all day.

Hurry up and watch.
Revere me.
20:04, Mon 29 Apr
Just finished it, masterpiece of television that episode was.

What I could see of it anyway.
CJ
20:09, Mon 29 Apr
Takes place at night, all I can say is that it is absolutely superb television... Watching it a second time.
20:14, Mon 29 Apr
CJ
Okay this isn't going as I planned. Watched it twice.

I am erring on the side of disappointment.

The dark thing was an issue but I will ignore that.

It was all a bit easy, I feel a bit cheated out of learning more about what they wanted. I feel like some of the main cast should've individual battles with lead walkers also and made dramatic saves killing those that they had created.

The fact that virtually everyone lived seems a bit shit too but I suppose they all have other story arcs to complete.
Revere me.
20:23, Mon 29 Apr
Swords and dragons stories are for children.
20:27, Mon 29 Apr
Tandy

This is something I would generally agree with. I am willing to accept being lambasted for enjoying it.
Revere me.
20:31, Mon 29 Apr
I have tried to get into it on three separate occasions over a few series, but I just can’t, mainly because the whole thing is utterly ridiculous.

Mind you I’ve never been one to read fiction or enjoy long TV series either. I can’t fathom how people sit in front of Netflix for actual entire days/weeks and not pull their hair out with boredom.
I had to fast forward a lot of it, endless minutes of dimly lit battle scenes got dull very quickly
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I had to fast forward a lot of it, endless minutes of dimly lit battle scenes got dull very quickly

Yeah I don't generally mess with the brightness button but it definitely helped.
Revere me.
20:49, Mon 29 Apr
Tandy

Imagine being so hateful and petty that you feel compelled to belittle strangers on the internet.

If you're not interested, don't open the thread. It's really not hard.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
20:50, Mon 29 Apr
I really enjoyed it, if you sit there and try to criticise and poke holes then it'll all become a bit ridiculous, but if you switch your brain off a little and just enjoy it for what it is, then it was a bloody gripping and thoroughly entertaining 90 minutes. Bit like watching Lee Camp really.
21:01, Mon 29 Apr
I turned up the brightness on my tv to a new high and still couldn’t make anything out

Very disappointed with the end and wanted more significant deaths
21:04, Mon 29 Apr
Think they've written themselves into a bit of a corner really, there's a reason R.R. Martin couldn't finish it and for the drop off in quality since they no longer have the source material.

*Spoilers*

That said, I don't think that's the last we'll see of the night king and I reckon Bran's got something to do with it. No chance did he become an all knowing tree/raven thing just to be used as bait. Can't wait for the last episodes.
21:19, Mon 29 Apr
Yeah I feel like it's an anti climax if it is the last we see of him. I think it maybe though. He was killed next to the same trees he was created, a valerian steel dagger to the place he was created by the children with dragon glass.

I hope you are right.
Revere me.
21:39, Mon 29 Apr
Tresor
Tandy

Imagine being so hateful and petty that you feel compelled to belittle strangers on the internet.

If you're not interested, don't open the thread. It's really not hard.

I bet he's one of those really cool and funny types that posts Facebook statuses about being the only one who hasn't seen Game of Thrones.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"