21:01, Mon 13 May
Seconded.

Loved the Clegorbowl bit
21:30, Mon 13 May
Dany’s arc has really annoyed me. Her whole thing for 7 seasons was she frees people who are being ruled by tyrants. Now because Cersei has Missandei killed she just thinks feck it everyone is dying?
21:33, Mon 13 May
Not what has happened at all, she has slowly turned throughout.

You can see she's a bit psycho when she doesn't care that someone poured molten gold over her brother's head in the first season. Even if he was a bellend.
Revere me.
21:50, Mon 13 May
I’m sorry but nothing recently has shown that she is capable of genocide, not only to her enemy but to her allies too.
21:52, Mon 13 May
My point was that I was one of the biggest fans of GOT going into this season. That last episode killed it for me. Everything the show had worked so hard to build. Gone.

Why even bother building an army?Why bother including the night king? Why bother fight for freedom if she was just going to kill everyone? What was the point??
22:13, Mon 13 May
She only freed slaves because it suited her own needs and goals. Would she really have freed them if she couldn’t get an army of unsullied out of it?

The same as she only helped John Snow because she needed the North to help at Kings Landing.

She’s been a sociopath from the beginning and has shown signs of it the whole way through her journey!
22:17, Mon 13 May
Musername
I’m sorry but nothing recently has shown that she is capable of genocide, not only to her enemy but to her allies too.

Tell that to the Tarley's.

She has been hell bent on power and the throne since the second season and has become increasingly more unreasonable and has listened less and less to the advice of her aides.

When she realised she had no allies in Westeros she treated the people the same way she did the slavers. She's as mad as her dad.
Revere me.
22:21, Mon 13 May
Just finished watching the latest episode. Dragon lady is a full on nutter and I now hope her and her Dragon die.

The way she has acted since she found out John Snow is the rightful heir to the throne has been embarrassing. Begging him not to tell anyone. I've never liked her character and now she is a full on bad guy for me.

John Snow needs to step up and get rid of her and run the seven kingdoms the right way
22:25, Mon 13 May
I think he will die as well as her.
Revere me.
22:32, Mon 13 May
Arya to kill Dany after Dany has killed John. Sansa to end up Queen in the North, Gendry getting the South.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
22:46, Mon 13 May
Underwhelmed.

Cersei has been such a brilliant baddie from the outset but that's how she dies?

Arya seemed like she was going to do something but ended up not really doing anything at all.

I liked the Hound's death scene.
00:07, Tue 14 May
Brilliant episode, best this season, gutted there’s only one episode left
01:54, Tue 14 May
Lumbertubs
Underwhelmed.

Cersei has been such a brilliant baddie from the outset but that's how she dies?

Arya seemed like she was going to do something but ended up not really doing anything at all.

I liked the Hound's death scene.

Great way for Cersei to die, pure poetic justice. Her whole world crumbling down around her, died in the place she thought was the safest place in the world, with the person she came into the world with.
06:32, Tue 14 May
Bran is the bookies favourite. Or at least was after last weeks episode.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
07:15, Tue 14 May
It was excellent again, don't get the whinging. Dany has gone full on Tonto and had been showing signs of it for a long time. Cercei and Jaimies deaths were really well done, as the Hounds.
Couldn't take my eyes off it, that says everything.