09:47, Tue 14 May
Maybe she's realised she's got a fight on her hands for the throne and either a) wanted to send a clear message to the masses or b) destroy the place so that no one else could have it if she can't.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
JCL
09:48, Tue 14 May
Liked the episode, however it is all becoming a bit rushed. After the no real character deaths in the big battle they dropped quick in this one, often with little ceremony, which is a shame for some of them.

Although it seems most people aren’t that happy with the writing I think the acting, production and cinematography have been top notch.

The official HBO ‘Game Revealed’ videos are really good to see the effort that has gone in. Makes you understand why they decided to finish this season, just getting way to expensive and epic a production.

I was expecting Arya to add Dany to her list, the list of people now ready to kill her is getting longer, can’t see her making it.
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
09:51, Tue 14 May
JCL
I was expecting Arya to add Dany to her list, the list of people now ready to kill her is getting longer, can’t see her making it.[/quote]

I think she did add her to the list after seeing the charred bodies of the mother and child in the last scene.
JCL
09:58, Tue 14 May
Did find it quite funny (not ha ha funny) that Arya took that mum and kid out of their hiding point saying “ you have to move to stay alive, come with me” 2 mins later, mum is hacked down by the Dothrakians, then kid and mum are burned up by dragon fire. That little plan went well, good effort Ayra!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
09:59, Tue 14 May
I think Dany is the only person left now for Arya to kill.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:02, Tue 14 May
I got the feeling too that she wanted to send a message, so she could rule in fear.

Think she sees it as the only way to rule at the moment.
10:06, Tue 14 May
JCL
After the scene with The Hound, she may have abandoned the list and might start living without revenge being her main purpose.

Jon hasn't done anything this series. If not him who kills her, then maybe Tyrion will become the "Queenslayer".

Don't think Dany will be too happy when she finds out Tyrion has already promised Highgarden to Bronn
10:08, Tue 14 May
It's not a feeling, she actually said it in so many words.

Something like "If people won't love me, let it be fear..."

The big problem she's got is that her two biggest defenders in Jon and Tyrion have obviously realised that she is barking mad. I don't think it matters that Jon doesn't want the throne himself, he doesn't want another raging tyrant on the throne. He is being a bit of a pussay at the moment, but he will get over that. Sansa is being a bit polite for fear of upsetting Jon, Arya won't mess about - she will just gut her.
10:11, Tue 14 May
What about the mute knight? He's still on the list.

Melisandre prophesied that Arya Stark would close three pairs of eyes: one blue, one brown and one green. She's done the brown and the blue so it's green left.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
10:13, Tue 14 May
Sansa is the one who has learned the most about playing the game of thrones so hopefully she'll have a say in the final play.
10:13, Tue 14 May
JCL
Tyrian will kill her. Meaning all of tywins children have been king/queen slayers.
10:19, Tue 14 May
Whats the betting Jon v Grey Worm ends up as the support, with Arya v Dany topping the bill?

Tyrion to become Sansa's right hand man when its all over.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:25, Tue 14 May
It’s been a bit weird there’s been no mention of him, probably the actors health. Same as Edmure Tully, Arya took the twins yet didn’t release him?

He could have sent the Riverrun troops to both wars since.

Very odd
10:26, Tue 14 May
Yeah, when you consider how Sansa's character started off, she has developed massively.
10:29, Tue 14 May
Greyworm also seems like he will remain loyal. Judging from the glances he was giving Jon during the battle, I think those two will have a straightener next week.

If Dany dies though, what about the Dothraki, Unsullied, the dragon etc? Surely there'd be some sort of reaction.

I thought that at some point, Dany would reveal she is pregnant with Jon's child.. Although it's probably too late for that now.