21:40, Mon 29 Apr
Well maybe not the night king, but I don't think it's the end of the walkers. If you remember when the night king touched the dragon it became a white but when he put his hand on Bran in the cave nothing happened. Just think there's something else to come. Definitely have more questions than answers still.

That said if it is the end of them. I don't mind too much, I always preferred Game of Thrones when it was about politics and schemes, rather than the more fantastical stuff.
21:40, Mon 29 Apr
Thought it was absolutely superb. Brilliant.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
21:44, Mon 29 Apr
I loved it. Can't wait for the next one
21:53, Mon 29 Apr
My only issue was they shied away fro. Killing one or two of the big characters.

Overall though a fantastic episode.

Also bran is the night king.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
21:57, Mon 29 Apr
Tandy
Swords and dragons stories are for children.

Comments like these are for nazis.
22:17, Mon 29 Apr
I don’t have any opinions on it either way. I understand a lot of people enjoy it. If you feel compelled to say that and talk about it on the internet, it’s a bit fragile to be sniffy, annoyed, or whatever it is people are being, if other people disagree.
22:20, Mon 29 Apr
Only managed to watch half of the episode so far...

Arya trying to escape in the keep was a perfectly executed sequence of ‘tense’

Phenomenal TV
We still believe
22:45, Mon 29 Apr
newblue
I don’t have any opinions on it either way. I understand a lot of people enjoy it. If you feel compelled to say that and talk about it on the internet, it’s a bit fragile to be sniffy, annoyed, or whatever it is people are being, if other people disagree.

"People disagreeing", is not the same thing as accusing those who enjoy it of being children. Disagreeing would be to say "i for one, don't enjoy it", rather than insulting those who do?? That's belittling, not disagreeing.
23:40, Mon 29 Apr
I understand what you say, but the reactions are a bit touchy. Don’t read the thread is a bit of an odd thing to write I think. ‘Swords and dragons stories are for children’ isn’t that outrageous a thing to say. Maybe not children but fantasy stuff often tends to attract a certain kind of teenage lad, I think. I personally find the lord of the Rings stuff infinitely tedious and the films seem to go on for ever. I like some stuff that I think is well written and has interesting ideas.

I’ve seen a couple of episodes of GoT, I found them pretty entertaining. I’m not sure they appeared to be much more than that, though that’s fine by me as it happens.
23:42, Mon 29 Apr
The Reverend
Okay this isn't going as I planned. Watched it twice.

I am erring on the side of disappointment.

The dark thing was an issue but I will ignore that.

It was all a bit easy, I feel a bit cheated out of learning more about what they wanted. I feel like some of the main cast should've individual battles with lead walkers also and made dramatic saves killing those that they had created.

The fact that virtually everyone lived seems a bit shit too but I suppose they all have other story arcs to complete.

I had no problems with the dark thing . Then my TV is boss .

I love the Arya character however it seems to have upset people that she offed The Night King so easily . Also that the 'livings' battle plan was terrible LOL

I think they have just missed the clues concerning Ayra throughout the first 7 series . She was always going to be the one who killed The Night King . Also the whole battle was subterfuge to get The Night King to the Weirwood tree where Bran was waiting for him and Arya would unmake him ( which Bran already knew).They never thought they could defeat the army of the dead in an open field battle , they just hoped the could kill ( unmake) The Night King before everybody was dead .
23:56, Mon 29 Apr
newblue
I understand what you say, but the reactions are a bit touchy. Don’t read the thread is a bit of an odd thing to write I think. ‘Swords and dragons stories are for children’ isn’t that outrageous a thing to say. Maybe not children but fantasy stuff often tends to attract a certain kind of teenage lad, I think. I personally find the lord of the Rings stuff infinitely tedious and the films seem to go on for ever. I like some stuff that I think is well written and has interesting ideas.

I’ve seen a couple of episodes of GoT, I found them pretty entertaining. I’m not sure they appeared to be much more than that, though that’s fine by me as it happens.

To be honest you admit to only watching a couple of episodes . To be honest the first 6 series of GOT was a tale of political intrigue and a lust for power within a fuedal system . The books are based on the war between two Plantagenet houses for the English crown which later became known as the War Of The Roses by historians .

Granted there is a little bit of myth , sacrifice , magic and a few dragons running about .However this sort of has been running in the back ground until series 7 . However this dungeons and dragons side of the story as you put it has come to the forefront now . To be fair i didn't think it would be my kind of thing but i have really got into it , and really enjoyed it .
00:00, Tue 30 Apr
I’m the same. I actually binge watched multiple series in an effort to get in to it, but the fact I was forcing myself and that it felt like a chore tells you everything.

I’m not against ridiculous story lines, I’m a comic book fan, love super hero movies and was a big fan of the Walking Dead (glad they’ve turned a corner this past season).

Sometimes we all like different things, and that’s fine. I love that people are enjoying (mostly) this season of GOT, just wish I was in to it to discuss it with them!
00:04, Tue 30 Apr
You're over-estimating the writers abilities, they got bored of it a long time ago and have properly half-assed it. Look at the difference to the last episode and this with somebody still passionate writing it, Bryan Cogman wrote a beautiful script and then we get a visually spectactular epic battle which just falls flat with a stupid ending and too many people escaping from certain death too many times. Jon Snow barely survived his first encounter against one yet on their own individuals survived against 10-1 on numerous occasions, it wasnt consistent and too far-fetched in a series built on the premise that bad things happen to the good guys as in real-life.

They decided on **** getting the kill on a whim three years ago, while still including all the stuff about the prince that was promised Azor Ahai etc

So many unanswered questions

And to not even get **** to take the face of a white-walker to infiltrate their last kill, was criminal, it was set-up so perfectly yet they still missed it instead she does a effing ninja leap
00:48, Tue 30 Apr
barnieeee
They decided on **** getting the kill on a whim three years ago, while still including all the stuff about the prince that was promised Azor Ahai etc

So many unanswered questions

And to not even get **** to take the face of a white-walker to infiltrate their last kill, was criminal, it was set-up so perfectly yet they still missed it instead she does a effing ninja leap

I agree i think the lazy writing missing out what happened between when **** leaves the library and actually kills The Night King was criminal as well . We should have seen what happens to *** how *** infilitrates the dead etc . The storyline arc of **** had been set up since series one Syrio Forel / J'Qen Hghar , becoming a faceless man , aquiring a magical fabled dagger made of valerian steel / dragon glass ( it was mention in one of Sam's stolen books) from Bran ( which had bounced around between characters during the series run ) . Then Brans plan etc all fit , but missing out that section left too many unanswered questions and having too read between the lines.

I hoping the next episode starts with flash back to what happened . It's a massive whole in the story . I have thought up an idea for that section this afternoon which would have included J'Qen Hghar as well as Melisandre . So the everything was explained the geeks would be creaming .

The 'prince that is promised ' Azhor Ahai i think will be the son of Danaerys and John Snow . I'm guessing the Valerian sword John Snow has been carrying around for seven series is Light Bringer .
06:19, Tue 30 Apr
Cersei's gonna get it now.