16:08, Tue 30 Apr
To get the most from it, you need to have watched the previous ones (4 series, but only 6 episodes per series).

You could get the gist just starting this series, but I don't think you'd see it as being as good without the background.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
16:23, Tue 30 Apr
Gommorah coming back just had an erection . Best show on TV ever imho !! I reckon Ciro ' the immortal' Di Marzio survives Genny shooting him at the end of series 3 πŸ‘πŸ‘
16:24, Tue 30 Apr
I said I hope they've not killed the red witch STORYLINE
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
16:25, Tue 30 Apr
Ciro's dead. Has to be. So far in that show, when you're dead, you're dead - I hope that doesn't change.

He has directed an episode though.
Thongs
16:32, Tue 30 Apr
number8
Ciro's dead. Has to be. So far in that show, when you're dead, you're dead - I hope that doesn't change.

He has directed an episode though.

Just Googled it after your post . Alas Ciro is definitely dead 😣. As you say the actor who plays him directs some of series 4 . Apparently some of it shot in London .

Thanks for heads up chap . Very excited here in South Brum. ! For me Gommorah is better than the Sopranos . Brilliantly filmed , very atmospheric, brilliantly acted , stylised while still being very gritty, realistic, and horribly violent . Love it !
16:38, Tue 30 Apr
Its right up there for me too. I think I'd still just give the Sopranos the edge overall but Gomorrah is superb.
Thongs
05:48, Wed 1 May
Paneristi
The Reverend
. She was always going to be the one who killed The Night King

She wasnt, they only decided after series 6
05:57, Wed 1 May
JCL
JCL
he episode did seem a bit of a let down, agree with all the battle as too dark, but then it’s about making it seem confused and hectic, which the battle would have been.

[www.youtube.com]">

[www.youtube.com]
">

the cinematographer has come out and said "we should have tuned our tvs correctly, it was lit perfectly"!

Absolute dipshit forgot the basic of checking what it looks like on a normal tv screen.

I used to do music production many moons ago and it was drummed in from an early age, that you always check how it sounds on the shittest sound system - well you actually test on a range.

But this dipshit deflects his huge eff up on us plebs not tuning our teles - fkin cock
08:33, Wed 1 May
Legal_Bluenose
I said I hope they've not killed the red witch STORYLINE

Tbf Davos knows about Gendry too, as he was there when Melisandre tried to extract his blood, before helping him escape.

Didn't he tell Arya at the start of this series too?

I don't think his Baratheon heritage will have much significance anyway in the end-game. Think he was only kept around to create all of the dragon-glass weapons.
08:48, Wed 1 May
If he's Robert's and Cersie's son he's got first claim to the throne.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
JCL
09:27, Wed 1 May
The Reverend
Got some thing to say and have been waiting all day.

Hurry up and watch.

It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
09:39, Wed 1 May
Isn't he Robert's bastard? So yes, first in line as he's Robert's only child.
Thongs
STD
09:46, Wed 1 May
He is first in line, he will be killed by Cersei or the mountain before the hound fights him

They have built too much time and effort for anyone other than Jon to take the throne. He will have the dragons (did 2 survive the battle or did 1 die?) turn on Dany and will take the throne, but probably give it as he just wants to stab people

I want the hound to take the throne, or Bronn.
Moist
10:15, Wed 1 May
STD
My wild cards are;

Jon Snow to die - he's being kept alive by the magic of the lord of light
The Iron Fleet to change sides
Daenerys to be chased off by what's left of the north and the Iron Fleet
The Mountain to kill Cersie
Gendry and Arya to take the throne
Sansa as Queen of the North, possibly with Tyrion by her side
10:24, Wed 1 May
My wild cards are;

Jon Snow to die - he's being kept alive by the magic of the lord of light
The Iron Fleet to change sides
Daenerys to be chased off by what's left of the north and the Iron Fleet
The Mountain to kill Cersie
Gendry and Arya to take the throne
Sansa as Queen of the North, possibly with Tyrion by her side

I'm going with

Euron gets done by Theon's sister and takes back the Ironfleet
Bron tries to kill Jamie, fails, but does kill Tyrion
Hound defeats Mountain in Cleganebowl
Jamie kills Cersie
Jon abdicates any call on the throne so long as Dany lets Sansa be Queen in the North
Sam is the last shot, aged, writing all this down
Thongs