16:00, Tue 14 May
Remeao Hutton has today signed a new contract with Blues.The right-back has penned a two-year agreement.Hutton, 20, has been an impressive performer for Blues Under-23s.

[www.bcfc.com]
06:24, Wed 15 May
Dacres-Cogley on his way out? From memory Zola gave him a ridiculous contract but with Harding there as well I don't think we need 4 right backs
08:29, Wed 15 May
That was nearly as bad as some of Zola's other tactics and a few fans saying we were improving under him 😂

We've still got a couple of seasons at least I think of these erm, larger contracts to run down
08:34, Wed 15 May
Newbs
Dacres-Cogley on his way out? From memory Zola gave him a ridiculous contract but with Harding there as well I don't think we need 4 right backs

In fairness at the time Dacres-Cogley was very highly rated by a lot of people at the club and some Premier League Clubs were sniffing around at one point, Southampton one of them if I remember right.

So at the time It would have been considered as tieing him down to maybe fetch a better fee. That said since then/Jan 2017 he really hasnt pushed on at all.

Shame really as I did like him when he first came on the scene