21:54, Tue 14 May
great stuff
22:02, Tue 14 May
They should put away fans above them so they get a taste of their own medicine
22:52, Tue 14 May

At Wolves?

The triple back to back relegation award winners.

Utter delusion, their Brand is extremely limited at best.
DB
23:17, Tue 14 May
Got to hand it to Wolves, they've got some great lawyers who know about getting around football loopholes.
The Usual Suspect
08:34, Wed 15 May
Agreed. You can help Number 8 shuffle along
09:29, Wed 15 May
DB
Got to hand it to Wolves, they've got some great lawyers who know about getting around football loopholes.

Is it a “football” loophole?

Whoever it is, it’s nice for them

Totally irrelevant for us
@Bluewurst1875
09:49, Wed 15 May
Reading that is a bit depressing to be honest, for me anyway.

Wolves moving forward with avg. attendance of 31k, ground expansion talks, safe standing proposals, 6000 on the ST waiting list and villa just got through to a playoff final.

Meanwhile at Blues, we've gone well past stagnant with our owners, the ground is a shit tip, fast pay was culled for being too slow, the leaking roof is full of bird shit and we're still under financial restrictions.

*huffs*.... logs out.
10:11, Wed 15 May
djguinness

At Wolves?

The triple back to back relegation award winners.

Utter delusion, their Brand is extremely limited at best.

Yet some Blues think we should have a 50k stadium 🤔
10:22, Wed 15 May
Screw standing anymore, unless its a big game. I used to sit on the Kop terrace in the 80's, you'd still get a decent view and space to lie down if it was sunny.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:56, Wed 15 May
Reading that is a bit depressing to be honest, for me anyway.

Wolves moving forward with avg. attendance of 31k, ground expansion talks, safe standing proposals, 6000 on the ST waiting list and villa just got through to a playoff final.

Meanwhile at Blues, we've gone well past stagnant with our owners, the ground is a shit tip, fast pay was culled for being too slow, the leaking roof is full of bird shit and we're still under financial restrictions.

*huffs*.... logs out.

Wolves were in just as bad a state as us 3 seasons ago - their current state is built on shifting sand - Fosun are in it for money, they won't be doing a Man City.
11:08, Wed 15 May
No, but they'll be a top half team trying to win trophies with an expanding stadium. I'd chop off a bollock for that.
@LeMod1875
11:08, Wed 15 May
Don't understand the want for standing, just seems an inconvenience.

I'm a fat bastard though so there is that.
12:32, Wed 15 May
Don't understand the want for standing, just seems an inconvenience.

I'm a fat bastard though so there is that.

🤣🤣🤣

I've never seen a post swallow itself in its own conclusion like that. Bravo !
12:51, Wed 15 May
Why won't they?

They've just finished 7th, about to embark on European football and being linked with some of Europe's brightest talents, I'd give both my balls for that never mind one, Mod.

Very jealous.