21:53, Wed 15 May
Is Lampard pissed?
21:55, Wed 15 May
Bluesince62
Good luck Frank Lampards Derby.

You fekkin hate ‘em 🤣🤣🤣

The only possible negative is maybe we won’t get the Brunswick’s hospitality next season 😆

Oh, that's the same club? I thought, according to sky, some new club called Frank Lampards Derby had got through ☺️
22:01, Wed 15 May
Is Lampard pissed?

Same pills as Keogh I reckon
22:33, Wed 15 May
I'm quite happy either of them would beat the filth, the way they played tonight. Marriott to score another 2 against the filth at Wembley?

More crying and fighting each other? Bring it on!

Oh, and SOTv!
22:49, Wed 15 May
I said weeks ago

Derby, are one hell of a cup side this year

Come on you rams
22:49, Wed 15 May
Squatnose
Leeds, and especially their keeper have been unbelievably shit tonight. Now down to 10 men too.

They might as well just cancel the final and announce next season's premier league fixtures with vile included because let's face it, everything has gone their way. Of course they're not spawny though 🙄.

Lost FA Cup Final . Relegated. Lost Play off final. Won last 10 games. Not spawny. Stop it.
22:59, Wed 15 May
And every bike fan out there will be jizzing themselves silly that’s it’s deby not Leeds.

Hopefully they underestimate them and come unstuck, but let’s be honest

They can’t keep losing at Wembley and if they do go up, we’ve enjoyed the last 6-7 years of their demise just sad we couldn’t sort our own house out AGAIN
23:03, Wed 15 May
scouty
Squatnose
Leeds, and especially their keeper have been unbelievably shit tonight. Now down to 10 men too.

They might as well just cancel the final and announce next season's premier league fixtures with vile included because let's face it, everything has gone their way. Of course they're not spawny though 🙄.

Lost FA Cup Final . Relegated. Lost Play off final. Won last 10 games. Not spawny. Stop it.

They’ve been very spawny recently, no denying that.
23:19, Wed 15 May
Cracking game of football tonight, both of them really went for it. Unlike the shit show in the other tie.

Up the fecking rams I suppose.
00:23, Thu 16 May
Frankie got them up for that tonight. He'll do it again for Wembley.

Problem for the feckers at Sky, do they fawn over Frank of Chelsea or greasy jack?
01:54, Thu 16 May
Leeds have provided a scarf for every home fan...

... to hang themselves with ?
03:25, Thu 16 May
Squatnose

4 defeats in the last 4 at Wembley
06:10, Thu 16 May
They beat Liverpool at Wembley in the FA Cup semi
06:20, Thu 16 May
Derby won't win because they have Richard Keogh.
06:28, Thu 16 May
What will really happen is Terry will take Frank to one side and tell him that getting promoted now will not do his long term career any good as he would be likely to get the sack should Derby have a poor season... far better to stay down and with the help of some Vile loans , build a team to come up next season when he will have gained more experience