07:17, Thu 16 May
Except they didn’t....
07:24, Thu 16 May
scouty
Squatnose
Leeds, and especially their keeper have been unbelievably shit tonight. Now down to 10 men too.

They might as well just cancel the final and announce next season's premier league fixtures with vile included because let's face it, everything has gone their way. Of course they're not spawny though 🙄.

Lost FA Cup Final . Relegated. Lost Play off final. Not spawny. Stop it.

They did those things because they were shite at football. I don't get this notion that being lucky and being good at football are the same thing. There's lucky teams in League 1 and League 2, it doesn't mean they're good. They played Arsenal in the FA Cup final and a quality Fulham team in the Playoff final.

You could win 3 penalties in one game = lucky. You could then miss them all = You're shit.
07:39, Thu 16 May
Thought Derby were poor for 135 minutes of that tie, Leeds really should have been out of sight. And they really can’t defend set pieces for toffee.
08:29, Thu 16 May
Said that to my pal at work just now.

Don't think Derby were particularly good, think it was more a case of Leeds being very bad. That defence looked woeful and their confidence never looked like it recovered after the Casilla/Cooper mixup at the end of the first half.

Malone suspended at the end too. Does that mean that Ashley Cole will play 90 minutes in a Playoff Final? Think he was given the hook at half time during the Villa/Derby game earlier in the season when they were 4-0 up at HT.
08:44, Thu 16 May
scouty
Squatnose
Leeds, and especially their keeper have been unbelievably shit tonight. Now down to 10 men too.

They might as well just cancel the final and announce next season's premier league fixtures with vile included because let's face it, everything has gone their way. Of course they're not spawny though 🙄.

Lost FA Cup Final . Relegated. Lost Play off final. Won last 10 games. Not spawny. Stop it.

Five minutes from administration last summer with a dodgy Chinese owner who was selling car parks to pay the bills. The Chinese only sell to other Chinese owners we've been told - except Phoney Tony who pulls a rabbit out of the hat in the shape of two of the richest non-Chinese owners in the league. Imagine if that happened to us? Of course it won't will it? We're not the spawny ones.
09:30, Thu 16 May
that bounce song is the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

the only good thing is that, whatever happens, a team I can't stand will lose at Wembley, and the other team will spend next season getting fecked over.
09:38, Thu 16 May
A villa versus Frank Lampard's Derby final is an absolute nightmare for me.

One side has got Richard Keogh and probably the second most moronic fans in the world...the other side is villa.

I'm obviously going to have to side with FL's D. But I never thought I would see the day...

And on last night's game - that Leeds keeper has got to have been bunged hasn't he? All it needed was for Billy Smart's Big Top Circus to set up in the car park and Entrance of The Gladiators to play over the tannoy to give the perfect backdrop to his comedy turn.
09:43, Thu 16 May
If it had been Leeds it would have been a Sky Sports Vile wank fest.
09:45, Thu 16 May
Spike
One side has got Richard Keogh and probably the second most moronic fans in the world....

I find Forest's fans to be much more unbearable IMO. Almost as delusional as the Villa.
09:59, Thu 16 May
Dear clever people, is Bielsa still a genius?
10:00, Thu 16 May
The only slight hope I have is that if villa fall to pieces at the back again like they did against baggies second half then Derby have the players to capitalise.
10:01, Thu 16 May
Fat Buddha

Hopefully the media wankfest over him will stop now.
10:06, Thu 16 May
Musername
Fat Buddha

Hopefully the media wankfest over him will stop now.

Still did a bloody good job with the players at his disposal for my money.

Signed hardly any players, my only gripe would be they spent a shed-load on Bamford, who I do not rate at all - Got the whole squad to buy into his way of playing and brought a few of the youngsters through.
12:01, Thu 16 May
If they'd have gone ahead with the Stockdale signing they might be at Wembley by now!
12:49, Thu 16 May
Spike
A villa versus Frank Lampard's Derby final is an absolute nightmare for me.

One side has got Richard Keogh and probably the second most moronic fans in the world...the other side is villa.

I'm obviously going to have to side with FL's D. But I never thought I would see the day...

And on last night's game - that Leeds keeper has got to have been bunged hasn't he? All it needed was for Billy Smart's Big Top Circus to set up in the car park and Entrance of The Gladiators to play over the tannoy to give the perfect backdrop to his comedy turn.

What's so bad about Keogh? Am I missing something?