12:49, Thu 16 May
😁
13:00, Thu 16 May
blueboy1987
What's so bad about Keogh? Am I missing something?

Nah, you're not really missing anything.

I just think he's an absolute clown and shit footballer at this level. Plus he's got rubbish hair and wild staring eyes.
13:28, Thu 16 May
Spike
A villa versus Frank Lampard's Derby final is an absolute nightmare for me.

One side has got Richard Keogh and probably the second most moronic fans in the world...the other side is villa.

I'm obviously going to have to side with FL's D. But I never thought I would see the day...

And on last night's game - that Leeds keeper has got to have been bunged hasn't he? All it needed was for Billy Smart's Big Top Circus to set up in the car park and Entrance of The Gladiators to play over the tannoy to give the perfect backdrop to his comedy turn.

Cut of his jib
13:29, Thu 16 May
Agreed, however Leeds made him look like Maldini last night
17:08, Thu 16 May
Spike
blueboy1987

I just think he's an absolute clown and shit footballer at this level. Plus he's got rubbish hair and wild staring eyes.

He always looks like he's about to burst into tears to me.

Especially that play off final against QPR when he f'd up which is worrying.
18:20, Thu 16 May
blueboy1987
Spike
A villa versus Frank Lampard's Derby final is an absolute nightmare for me.

One side has got Richard Keogh and probably the second most moronic fans in the world...the other side is villa.

I'm obviously going to have to side with FL's D. But I never thought I would see the day...

And on last night's game - that Leeds keeper has got to have been bunged hasn't he? All it needed was for Billy Smart's Big Top Circus to set up in the car park and Entrance of The Gladiators to play over the tannoy to give the perfect backdrop to his comedy turn.

Bombscare centre half. Always got a howling gaffe in him....
18:47, Thu 16 May
blueboy1987

I think you are right.
20:20, Thu 16 May
He’s got the look of an ageing 80’s saxophone player who’s just been thrown off a bridge and is hurtling towards the ground.
20:45, Thu 16 May
He’s got the look of an ageing 80’s saxophone player who’s just been thrown off a bridge and is hurtling towards the ground.

I can't get that feckin picture out of my head now! Brilliant! 🤣🤣
02:29, Fri 17 May
Was out in Leeds tonight with work, Izzy Brown Forshaw and Kalvin Phillips sat at table next to us

I can confirm they hate Villa and Grealish, Phillips sends his apologies for the Kief injury although complete accident