21:38, Wed 15 May
Remember when Blues beat Arsenal at Wembley? Can't remember us being overly fancied.
21:38, Wed 15 May
from our perspective we want leeds to stay down we generally get more points off them than we do Derby !
21:39, Wed 15 May
I think we're all clutching at straws
Musername
bluer than blues
Ricky Blotto
Either of these teams will beat vile. Stop stressing...

Exactly. Vile had an unreal run but that ended a few weeks back and they were poor last night. They are no better than either Leeds or Derby.

They are far better than Derby, and they pumped them twice in the season.

The same vile that couldnt beat a ten man baggies team missing three of their key players?

This league is a lottery and it's all about who turns up on the day.

Let's not forget vile spent half the season in midtable.
Predator
The Fly
4-2! From 35 mins on they’ve deserved it. Lampard has brought in a lot of youngsters. If they don’t freeze on the day they could run Villa ragged

Hahahaha u joking? vile’s two games against derby
this season

Derby 0-3 villa
villa 4-0 derby

They had all these youngsters in both games...
Leeds had beaten them 3 times. Matters not
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
I wouldn't overly fancy us to do it again though ☹️
Dont forget Albion beat Villa twice in the regular season to. Normal season form and rules go out of the window
Predator
The Fly
4-2! From 35 mins on they’ve deserved it. Lampard has brought in a lot of youngsters. If they don’t freeze on the day they could run Villa ragged

this season

Derby 0-3 villa
villa 4-0 derby

lpool beat palace 9 nil i recall and palace done them in fa cup semi in the same season
21:40, Wed 15 May
Dont forget Albion beat Villa twice in the regular season to. Normal season form and rules go out of the window

Exactly. Too many people trying to convince themselves vile have this done and dusted so it doesn't hurt them if it happens. Grow a pair. Shit on the villa.
It's Grealish that needs to go out a window
Rab C Nesbitt
Predator
The Fly

this season

Derby 0-3 villa
villa 4-0 derby

Leeds had beaten them 3 times. Matters not

I hope derby do prove me wrong
21:41, Wed 15 May
'Mon u Rams
21:42, Wed 15 May
Seems it happens a lot if I recall...

..that team who just sneak into that 6 th spot at the seasons end seem to go on and get promotion through the play offs...

SOTV
they've created history tonight turning round 1st leg home deficit - its written they are going up. and media will love the story
Ricky Blotto

Exactly. Too many people trying to convince themselves vile have this done and dusted so it doesn't hurt them if it happens. Grow a pair. Shit on the villa.

👍