21:43, Wed 15 May
Championship average this season and no stand out teams in the play offs. As someone else pointed out Derby have some big scalps this season and have every chance of winning though clearly flakey as well. Guess it’ll be billed as the Lampard v Terry final now.
21:43, Wed 15 May
Robert Hopkins
they've created history tonight turning round 1st leg home deficit - its written they are going up. and media will love the story

Plus Frankie Lampard. He's a media darling and they'll love the story of him getting up in his first season.

Lampard knows about winning cups. Terry knows about falling over.
21:44, Wed 15 May
Robert Hopkins
they've created history tonight turning round 1st leg home deficit - its written they are going up. and media will love the story

Watch the media create a Lampard V Terry cum fest.
Goodbye says it all.
Good luck Frank Lampards Derby.
I have a really good feeling the rams are going to do it! Come on you Lampard you arrogant loathsome chappy!
21:45, Wed 15 May
Guessing the Derby player sent off will miss the final as well?
21:46, Wed 15 May
Yes. The vile bastard
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:46, Wed 15 May
This season Villa beat Derby 3-0 and 4-0 in the league
21:47, Wed 15 May
Lampard screaming at his players "we're not done yet".

Damn right your not frank
In terms of players unavailable - injuries / suspensions I’m more optimistic that Derby might give the mongrels more problems than Leeds
Their attacking play was really decent - they also looked the fitter / stronger outfit tonight
RAM IT UP ‘EM !!
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
We lost to Arsenal twice in the league the season we won the cup
21:48, Wed 15 May
Leeds have beaten Derby in the previous 3 games too.

Just got to hope I guess.
21:48, Wed 15 May
Yes. The vile bastard

Ah ok he's one of them, glad he's out in that case 😁
21:49, Wed 15 May
Bluesince62
Good luck Frank Lampards Derby.

You fekkin hate ‘em 🤣🤣🤣

The only possible negative is maybe we won’t get the Brunswick’s hospitality next season 😆
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
21:52, Wed 15 May
Begley
This season Villa beat Derby 3-0 and 4-0 in the league
Means nothing really. Its a one off game. Just hope Derby's youngsters don't freeze on the day...