23:10, Sun 26 May
All Blues fans will be allowed an anaesthetic.

Villa fans will endure the spikey one down their Jap's eye....(not that the aliens will want any of their corrupted half-simian DNA)
11:58, Mon 27 May
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
09:05, Tue 28 May
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:29, Tue 28 May
"Leon Golub, a senior astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, said the possibility of an extraterrestrial cause โ€œis so unlikely that it competes with many other low-probability but more mundane explanations.โ€ He added that โ€œthere are so many other possibilities โ€” bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems, atmospheric effects and reflections, neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight.โ€

๐Ÿ˜‚ i cant believe we're still hearing swamp gas as a reason for people seeing these things.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
11:45, Tue 28 May
He's got a point though mate - there could be any amount of other causes as he said - perhaps folk are a bit quick to shout 'it wuz aliens!'.
In all seriousness I'm positive there is life - and lots of it - out there, I'm just not convinced they are visiting us on their holibobs on a regular basis though. Perhaps I'm just a 'show me the money' type.
11:51, Tue 28 May
oh i agree with him. to an extent. but if you look at his possibilities

1. bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems - doesnt stand up when people have actually seen them with their eyes.

2. atmospheric effects and reflections - some strange reflection that a weapons system can lock onto isnt it?

3. neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight - bu then this doesnt explain how radar and IR cameras can see them.

i'm not saying they are aliens (i wonder if they have anything in them at all), but when the US navy spokesman says;

โ€œwe donโ€™t know whoโ€™s doing this, we donโ€™t have enough data to track this.โ€

you've got to kind of think that they're pretty sure it aint russia or china doing this stuff. as i said back at the start if you look at what the AATIP research looked into it would give you a fair idea of what they think it is.
12:28, Tue 28 May
Yes, all fair points, but like I said - show me the money - for all the reasoned theories out there, there are hundreds of 'ancient aliens built the pyramids/my Mom was raped by aliens' stuff too which sort of makes it hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and makes it too easy to scoff at. Whatever people are seeing (and I've no doubt they are being genuine) there could be any amount of reasons for. Capture one of these things and investigate - then I believe. Testimony from some 2nd world war pilot turned teacher isn't going to convince me, nor even current air force pilots or government officials...show me the money.
12:33, Tue 28 May
Bluesince62
Yes, all fair points, but like I said - show me the money - for all the reasoned theories out there, there are hundreds of 'ancient aliens built the pyramids/my Mom was raped by aliens' stuff too which sort of makes it hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and makes it too easy to scoff at.

which is what the US govt has been peddling for decades. dont forget until the AATIP came to light they'd denied they were looking into UFOs.

Bluesince62
Whatever people are seeing (and I've no doubt they are being genuine) there could be any amount of reasons for. Capture one of these things and investigate - then I believe.

Which is what i said earlier on. there are rumours that the AATIP had "materials" from a UFO and they were being investigated

"Under Mr. Bigelowโ€™s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes."

[www.nytimes.com]

Bluesince62
Testimony from some 2nd world war pilot turned teacher isn't going to convince me, nor even current air force pilots or government officials...show me the money.

using that need for evidence i presume you dont believe in the higgs boson particle, black holes or even gravity for that matter.

i agree that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence which we have yet to see. that said, the people who dismiss the credible UFO sightings with the "swamp gas" type excuse are really silly.
13:43, Tue 28 May
๐Ÿ‘ I'm a simple bloke mate...black holes etc...scientists are 100% on them, that they exist, they have pretty irrefutable evidence that they do.
There just isn't enough solid evidence on UFO's...yet, just little more than rumour and hearsay that the proof is out there. If it is out there, why would it be so sensitive? What reason would governments have to hide it?.
No, you are part right tbf, I'm skeptical about life in general, until it's presented as fact, not rumour, I'll believe.
13:46, Tue 28 May
Bluesince62
If it is out there, why would it be so sensitive? What reason would governments have to hide it?.

because it exhibits superior technology to what we currently have. the US govt want the technology they have seen and are actively investigating it.

[fas.org]

that's the declassified list of things they are investigating off the back of AATIP. they're pretty mind-blowing IMHO.
13:58, Tue 28 May
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then chances are.....

"Bugs in the code, atmospheric effects and reflections" - do me a favour. These are trained military folk reporting this. It's like they're desperately looking for any excuse, even if the "rational" explanation is even more outlandish.
14:09, Tue 28 May
I'm converted... where do I sign up and do I have to supply my own bacofoil and do I get a badge too? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ
14:18, Tue 28 May
Welcome Brother.

A simple initiation ceremony, you have to pledge to believe in Aliens, the Loch Ness Monster, Sasquatch (and anything David Icke says).

At that point A-n-E will whack you on the backside with a metal plate and I will place the ceremonial culinder on your hear wrapped in Bako Foil.

We can do it at half-time on the pitch 1st game of the seaon if you like?

No badge I'm afraid, although A-n-E has negotiated 25% off family meals at Franky & Bennys for all signed up members.

Any other takers? Come on QBBC2 you know you want too....
19:45, Tue 28 May
Welcome Brother.

A simple initiation ceremony, you have to pledge to believe in Aliens, the Loch Ness Monster, Sasquatch (and anything David Icke says).

At that point A-n-E will whack you on the backside with a metal plate and I will place the ceremonial culinder on your hear wrapped in Bako Foil.

We can do it at half-time on the pitch 1st game of the seaon if you like?

No badge I'm afraid, although A-n-E has negotiated 25% off family meals at Franky & Bennys for all signed up members.

Any other takers? Come on QBBC2 you know you want too....

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
12:54, Fri 31 May
[patents.google.com]

the US navy applied for a patent for a "craft using an inertial mass reduction device" ๐Ÿ˜Ž