10:07, Sat 8 Jun
Is Stones that good on the ball anyway? Everybody says what a marvellous talent he is but even playing for his club I think he looks the weak link.

He just seems to freeze sometimes and hang onto the ball because he's lost the plot. Perhaps people are confusing this with composure.
Just got back and I have to say although they were loud and a bit yobbish , there wasn’t actually any
trouble worth talking about, robbo cops in city where our two games were played which always creates tension, but back in Porto old bill very layed back!
If only we had beaten the Dutch😫
Two goals wiped out to Var ( I.one in each game) and a horror show from john stones, all the gear ( strength pace etc) but no Idea ( plays footy in wrong areas, caught in possession etc)
Immense amount of Blues fans out there, on the train back from Dutch game this Chelsea fan remarked how many Vile were there, do they never give you any stick he said? About as much as Fulham give you😁 I told him!
Kro
07:47, Tue 11 Jun
During the match Gary Neville made a general comment about players wanting to play for England, he said some players liked to 'seek assurances' he specifically mentioned the greasy one, I wonder if his attitude has kept him from selection.
09:20, Tue 11 Jun
Micky Darrell
Is Stones that good on the ball anyway? Everybody says what a marvellous talent he is but even playing for his club I think he looks the weak link.

He just seems to freeze sometimes and hang onto the ball because he's lost the plot. Perhaps people are confusing this with composure.

Agreed, winds me up when pundits rave about how he's a ball playing defender.

He's really not. He's allowed time when he plays at City as they're very rarely not in total control of the game and people think he's the english Ramos.
DES
17:03, Tue 11 Jun
Although I’m a Dinosaur, nevertheless I think Stones could be a top centre back if only someone would threaten him with non anaesthetised castration, if he doesn’t put his foot through the ball when under pressure, by all means shimmy sway and sum up possibilities when you have space in front of you, but not when under pressure,!
He could well be a great England player( possibly skipper) but has to cut out the mistakes!
Kro