08:35, Wed 12 Jun
No more Fosters
but we're not going to be selling che for less than £15m...

We didn't reject a bid of £15mil in the winter - I think the highest was about £12mil plus add ons?
08:54, Wed 12 Jun
El Mayor
No more Fosters

We didn't reject a bid of £15mil in the winter - I think the highest was about £12mil plus add ons?

Id say anything upwards of 15m will be accepted
09:03, Wed 12 Jun
Englishblue
El Mayor
No more Fosters

Id say anything upwards of 15m will be accepted
A bid of £16m could include £11m of add ons so wouldn’t be accepted I reckon. People get duped by a transfer fee, thinking that’s it’s all paid up front in one transaction
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:37, Wed 12 Jun
Seeing as Che is currenlty abroad on Holiday I doubt this is anywhere near "done"
11:24, Wed 12 Jun
Blue H
Seeing as Che is currenlty abroad on Holiday I doubt this is anywhere near "done"

Neighbour of mine bumped into Che the other week, he got talking to him, and asked Che if he he have a photo with him, being as it could be the last time he’d get the chance before Che leaves the blues, Che obliged and said he ant going anywhere unless the club receive stupid money for him.

Credit to him, he could enhance his earnings and prospects, but seems content with us, I found it refreshing
12:35, Wed 12 Jun
That's good to hear - but in all honesty money talks and both Che and Blues will find it hard to resist if the right offer comes in.

I can't see Che being at St Andrews come August, but here's hoping.
12:39, Wed 12 Jun
Great position to be in though, he'll even leave with everyones well wishes. Like you I'm still clinging to the slight hope he'll stay but seems very unlikely 😩
12:40, Wed 12 Jun
He's hardly going to say 'yeah I'm off mate see ya' though is he?
12:44, Wed 12 Jun
I had a good chat to him in May and he didn't rule out a move but said that there were no conversations been had, no one was even sniffing and if it stayed as it was he was going nowhere. I told him no one would begrudge him moving and he re-iterated at that point he was going nowhere. Still believe he will be gone but don't believe he knows where he will be playing next season yet.
12:45, Wed 12 Jun
£10m upfront potentially rising to £14m from Burnley is the highest we rejected in January from what I heard.
12:48, Wed 12 Jun
What people have to remember is that Ren & Co have history in hiding things from Monk, wouldn't surprise me if they were the same with other staff.

They've got history for telling players at the last minute what's happening, remember when David Cotterill was told he can leave with just 24 hours left of the window?
13:03, Wed 12 Jun
El Mayor
David Xavis
Off your bonce you lad. We’ve already rejected a deal worth £15m

So here's the thing with that, and worth bearing in mind.

We rejected a bid of £6mil from Southampton for Butland in the summer and then accepted around half that from Stoke in the next window.

I'm not saying this will happen now, but circumstances can and do change and what happened in the last window doesn't necessarily reflect what will happen in this one.

Fair comment but like I say, personally don’t see it for anything less than £20m all in.
13:10, Wed 12 Jun
Won't be able to hide it from his agent though - and hasn't it just recently become apparent why Cotterill was fecked of at short notice
14:32, Wed 12 Jun
Robert Hopkins
Won't be able to hide it from his agent though - and hasn't it just recently become apparent why Cotterill was fecked of at short notice

Whats come out about that?
14:37, Wed 12 Jun
What people have to remember is that Ren & Co have history in hiding things from Monk, wouldn't surprise me if they were the same with other staff.

They've got history for telling players at the last minute what's happening, remember when David Cotterill was told he can leave with just 24 hours left of the window?

Still had a post match presser and was asked if he's going....The press knew more than he did 😂