19:26, Wed 19 Jun
Garry Monk was fired by Birmingham City after a dispute over the use of his own agent in so many of the club's transfer deals, the chief executive at St Andrew's has claimed.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
If you’re reading Dong, you’re an A grade fanny

[www.thetimes.co.uk]
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
18:28, Wed 19 Jun
Cattell Prod
If you’re reading Dong, you’re an A grade fanny

[www.thetimes.co.uk]

Is he wholly, though?

There are some interesting points in that article, which El Mayor has suggested are not far from the truth. Could Monk have been a bit of a fanny himself behind the scenes?
Not paying 3 quid to read it. What's it say?
What's the gist?
Desperate attempt to try and placate fans.

I am sure Garry said we cannot play possession football with cloggers in midfield and, by the way, you've just traded the best player we have in a possession based team for a clogger and a pack of Haribo. Ren is an absolute C-Bomb
18:29, Wed 19 Jun
This lol
'I’m not 100 per cent sure he was trying to get fired, but I know he didn’t really care about this job.'

OK mate
18:30, Wed 19 Jun
1) Monk only wanted to use Featherstone for signings
2) refused to improve style of play
3) didn’t go to U23s game v Leeds as Mowl game would boost own image
4) didn’t want to attend end of season meetings
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
18:30, Wed 19 Jun
- Sounds like Monk refused to use their preferred agency in player recruitment once the embargo lifted

- The owner is a modern football tiki taka dickhead, like those who celebrated Zola’s arrival. Casual Barca watcher and wants us to play possession football

- Dong says maybe Monk is at fault as he’s always being sacked. Despite us having 5 managers in 2 years

- Last week’s Monk being sacked hoax pumped out on social media, tipped Dong over the edge because Monk didnt call him to check if it was true
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
18:31, Wed 19 Jun
A non-disclosure agreement should work both ways.
No one can pretend to know if that's true or not. You wouldn't leave if you were due a multi million pay off
Polo
A non-disclosure agreement should work both ways.

It normally does, so this could get interesting now.
18:33, Wed 19 Jun
Gary Rowett
- Last week’s Monk being sacked hoax pumped out on social media, tipped Dong over the edge because Monk didnt call him to check if it was true

I wonder if Dong called Monk then to find out why he hadn't called to check about the hoaxes?

Serious shit going down here.
I know that she knows that I know that she knows that she’s two timing me...