The article also says Paul Suen wanted another way of playing. According to Mayor he is not interested in the playing side.
20:33, Wed 19 Jun
Dong doesn't speak, ever. Pathetic attempt to excuse a dickhead decision
20:34, Wed 19 Jun
Bluestaines
The article also says Paul Suen wanted another way of playing. According to Mayor he is not interested in the playing side.

Cause King is in charge. Suen has no say anymore.
20:34, Wed 19 Jun
f orf dong , your toast next season, better get the cv sorted
20:35, Wed 19 Jun
Dong is incompetent as his job that’s plain to see to many I think, the managers he’s gone through, the staff leaving behind the scenes especially the admin and people like Julia Shelton.
But for anyone to think football managers are squeaky clean nice guys you’d have to be naive as hell, look at Harry the nice old guy who lets reporters in for tea and cake, he never bankrupts all clubs he manages does he? Rowett the snide prostituting for other jobs bigger than blues, even Ferguson the greatest ever in my mind let that united team get old and left when he knew there was a massive rebuild to do at that club and that the next guy or even next couple of managers would carry the flack for the shat he left behind.

On the surface Monk was a great guy he put over one hell of an image which hooked us fans but don’t let that make you believe he isn’t also egotistical, and has some issues with himself, Steve Gibson didn’t care too much for him, and he doesn’t stick around long at many clubs does he, I loved the bloke he was a great fit for us but I don’t doubt some of what Ren says is true.
Rickyblues
Screamoblue
Gary Rowett
Why are we signing players based on the firm that represents them and not their abilities?

FFS. Why do people think Monk only wanted to sign players from Omni? That really wasn't the case. JF was Monks negotiator, he takes a percentage from any deal, doesn't have to be from his own roster.

Do you think Monk was taking a cut through his agent potentially?

He wouldn't be the first and he wont be the last.
20:41, Wed 19 Jun
TaylorJay84
Dong is incompetent as his job that’s plain to see to many I think, the managers he’s gone through, the staff leaving behind the scenes especially the admin and people like Julia Shelton.
But for anyone to think football managers are squeaky clean nice guys you’d have to be naive as hell, look at Harry the nice old guy who lets reporters in for tea and cake, he never bankrupts all clubs he manages does he? Rowett the snide prostituting for other jobs bigger than blues, even Ferguson the greatest ever in my mind let that united team get old and left when he knew there was a massive rebuild to do at that club and that the next guy or even next couple of managers would carry the flack for the shat he left behind.

On the surface Monk was a great guy he put over one hell of an image which hooked us fans but don’t let that make you believe he isn’t also egotistical, and has some issues with himself, Steve Gibson didn’t care too much for him, and he doesn’t stick around long at many clubs does he, I loved the bloke he was a great fit for us but I don’t doubt some of what Ren says is true.

This
Screamoblue
Rickyblues
Screamoblue
Gary Rowett
Why are we signing players based on the firm that represents them and not their abilities?

FFS. Why do people think Monk only wanted to sign players from Omni? That really wasn't the case. JF was Monks negotiator, he takes a percentage from any deal, doesn't have to be from his own roster.

Do you think Monk was taking a cut through his agent potentially?

He wouldn't be the first and he wont be the last.

Exactly. If Dong is looking for someone squeaky clean he's in the wrong game.
20:46, Wed 19 Jun
Have we got any young players of that quality?
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
20:53, Wed 19 Jun
Interesting allegation insinuated in there. A roadshow version of Wolves/Mendes. Monk has known this chap since childhood and throws his toys from the pram when the board puts a stop to his monopoly over transfers? Attends meetings to secure an exciting youngster’s signature for the same friend? Again, I have no idea of the legitimacy of these claims as these plebs in charge give new meaning to the word shady, but if true we can safely assume backhanders were involved and our Garry has been shady himself.
20:54, Wed 19 Jun
fingles
Have we got any young players of that quality?

Depends on who Ren asks, Speakman seems to think so. Monk not so much.
Bluestaines

Yeah, cos Dong can’t mention King. Officially King has nothing to do with it.
21:01, Wed 19 Jun
I think all the doubters will have egg on their face on this forum . When DongBall is shown to work , and all the top European clubs start adopting it . When the Ajax Football Academy adopt the Dong Method .Our great leader Chairman Dong will have had the last laugh . King Dong ! King Dong !King Dong !
21:01, Wed 19 Jun
Has speakman anything to gain by saying so? If monk is getting a cut by signing players then of course he would say the academy players aren’t good enough.
Rickyblues
Bluestaines

Cause King is in charge. Suen has no say anymore.

That's not what Ren seems to be saying?