21:03, Wed 19 Jun
Not impressed with Dongs skills in the transfer market so far, if the Jota - Gardner deal is the sort of clusterfeck we've got to look forwards to

Re: Dong speaks

21:06, Wed 19 Jun
A non-disclosure agreement should work both ways.

This is what I'm thinking.

Surely they can't say this and Garry has to remain hush hush.

If I was Garry id want to respond to that.

I don't want to believe it. But it's Very specific in some areas.
21:08, Wed 19 Jun

I suspect Garry Monk will just leave it to his solicitors I believe that’s what he did when Middlesbrough sacked him and he won
21:09, Wed 19 Jun
Because he can’t say it. King ‘doesn’t exist’, yet he’s the one funding the club. El Mayor has said many times
21:12, Wed 19 Jun
johnnyspex
Has speakman anything to gain by saying so? If monk is getting a cut by signing players then of course he would say the academy players aren’t good enough.

Telling your boss what he wants to hear never did anyone any harm.

Does make me wonder why Dong felt he needed to keep an eye on the training sessions though?

I dunno I might be way off, I'm just guessing and trying to read between the lines. But this sort of interview is exactly why it's better to keep things private sometimes.
So is it King or Ren himself that want a better playing style?
21:13, Wed 19 Jun

Garry did respond. Who do you think the source close to Monk was
21:17, Wed 19 Jun
It's almost as if Dong is trying to justify his cockup. Wasn't mentioned in the club statement. This is the bloke who cost us 9 points last season then moves into an office to spy on everyone. Anyone defending him needs to give their heads a wobble
21:20, Wed 19 Jun
Bluestaines
Rickyblues
Bluestaines
The article also says Paul Suen wanted another way of playing. According to Mayor he is not interested in the playing side.

Cause King is in charge. Suen has no say anymore.

That's not what Ren seems to be saying?

Cos he can’t say it.
21:23, Wed 19 Jun
Sell Jota then tell the manager to play a passing game? Monk spot on they're clueless hardly a surprise he told em so.
21:23, Wed 19 Jun
Why does Ren have to refer to Mr King as Paul Suen and what does Mr Suen think of that?
21:25, Wed 19 Jun
You could probably call him whatever you like for the dough they're on
21:28, Wed 19 Jun
Crazy that they appear to be interfering in playing matters. They need to have faith in whoever they appoint.
21:30, Wed 19 Jun
PepC
Crazy that they appear to be interfering in playing matters. They need to have faith in whoever they appoint.

Spot on. These clowns are that deluded they don't even hide it. They set up office next to you
21:30, Wed 19 Jun
its not crazy if you think about it. They are the investors and think they know best. They are wrong obvs but its not crazy that people who invest money want to have a say in things they own go on.