16:03, Thu 20 Jun
El Mayor
David Xavis
LH_4
El Mayor
LH_4
Taitys T-Shirt
Also, seemed strange, to me, that the club sacked Monk and his team decided to stay.

If, as we all thought, GM had been so hard done by, surely they would have all walked, in disgust at how Monk was treated, but strangely, Pep is favourite for the job, which makes Daniel's info even more solid.

Some/most of them will still probably go IMO, once termination packages have been agreed.

Sean Rush and James Beattie have gone

Big losses IMO. Two big facets of our performances last season were the fitness levels and the productivity of both forwards.

Rush & Beattie were pivotal to that.

Erm? Mayor?

I'm not the oracle. I do get stuff wrong.

More as a question as to who told you they had gone? Maybe they've changed their minds post meeting?
16:05, Thu 20 Jun
Pigeon
I was at the first Nick Mowl cup last year as my lad played in the kids tournament they did in the morning, and it was clear how much work Beale did, and I'm sure this year was no different, and i do understand that the fixture was only announced a few days in advance, however was turning up and playing in that tournament more important than a play off final against Leeds?
I think we're entitled to find out why the date was changed 3 days before the match - and why the FA deliberately ignored Blues' requests over the date.

Apart from them all being bent Blues-hating effbastards, that is.
16:06, Thu 20 Jun
I'm not the oracle. I do get stuff wrong.

I friggin' hope not .. i've just put £500 on Redmond never being a decent Premiership player !!
16:36, Thu 20 Jun
David Xavis
LH_4
El Mayor
LH_4
Taitys T-Shirt
Also, seemed strange, to me, that the club sacked Monk and his team decided to stay.

If, as we all thought, GM had been so hard done by, surely they would have all walked, in disgust at how Monk was treated, but strangely, Pep is favourite for the job, which makes Daniel's info even more solid.

Some/most of them will still probably go IMO, once termination packages have been agreed.

Big losses IMO. Two big facets of our performances last season were the fitness levels and the productivity of both forwards.

Erm? Mayor?

I'm not the oracle. I do get stuff wrong. The word was that they'd cleared their stuff out, but it appears they're not going anywhere just yet

I’m delighted it appears you were (or were told something which has been construed as something it isn’t).

Not beyond the realm of possibility they both thought they would be going anyway, isn’t it what is usual in this type of circumstance?

Continuity has to be about the only good thing to come out of this.
@Bluewurst1875
17:59, Thu 20 Jun
LH_4
El Mayor
LH_4
Taitys T-Shirt

Once Master Dong gets on the training pitch fitness levels and forward productivity is sure to rise again #DongBall.
18:02, Thu 20 Jun
[/quote]

I heard last night that Stocko is still very much in the wilderness[/quote]

I was in there myself last night TBF no wonder he is so tubby he had two starters and a pudding .
18:07, Thu 20 Jun
[twitter.com] conspiracies floating around on the tweeter
18:16, Thu 20 Jun
David Xavis
LH_4
El Mayor
LH_4
Taitys T-Shirt

Erm? Mayor?

I'm not the oracle. I do get stuff wrong. The word was that they'd cleared their stuff out, but it appears they're not going anywhere just yet

I’m delighted it appears you were (or were told something which has been construed as something it isn’t).

Not beyond the realm of possibility they both thought they would be going anyway, isn’t it what is usual in this type of circumstance?

Continuity has to be about the only good thing to come out of this.

They needed more time to look at house prices in Derby.
22:59, Thu 20 Jun
sheffield blue
For me it seems Monk used his popularity card with the fans to deem himself bulletproof and rather underestimated his bosses.
this monk has used the fans the gain our support in the knowledge of what was coming so when it did he had us on his side . I mean that clip of him ringin* that fan up thanking him for his support buying a season ticket was just horrific and other fans made the same point on the video , Na monks played us to a tee here and it’s now backfired on him a lot with me , and let’s be honest if it was rubbish what dong has said monk certainly hasn’t in his press release said Dong was wrong has he ,
23:15, Thu 20 Jun
He can't say anything, well he can, but there are about 1.6 million reasons not to.
23:20, Thu 20 Jun
How can he if he’s signed a disclosure agreement?

Monk probably isn’t whiter than white you tell me though our owners have Blues best interest at heart.