09:49, Thu 20 Jun
I think they quickly need to get someone involved who cares about the club and understands the fans. The only thing I can think of is Inviting TF to be Director of football. Ok, the younger generation will not fully understand but I feel it is the older generation that have given up this time round and need picking back up (I know how they feel after all the kicks I have had in my 53 years) and I think TF would give them a bit of hope that there is someone behind the scenes who wants to do right by the club/fans.
09:50, Thu 20 Jun
Jesus effing wept.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
09:51, Thu 20 Jun
Free fire crackers to lob into the directors area
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
09:52, Thu 20 Jun
I really don’t get the clamour to bring TF back. He’s been out of the game way too long and it’s a game that is evolving quickly.
@stevanderman
09:53, Thu 20 Jun
They sell up and feck off
Jeff Lynne and mates to do the half time entertainment
Subsidise every boozer in a mile radius to allow £2 pints every matchday. Sorted
Jesus effing wept.

😂 This.
09:54, Thu 20 Jun
Subsidise every boozer in a mile radius to allow £2 pints every matchday. Sorted

And this.
09:54, Thu 20 Jun
Win games. That's it.

If we somehow have a strong start to the season nobody will give a feck about Monk.
09:55, Thu 20 Jun
Not Francis

But the club do need to make sure the management are aware of the good which happened last year.

If they can keep the encumbent team, and they do ok, that will make a difference, IMO, even if we don’t appoint a manager

We also should embrace former players better than we currently do.

The higher management do have a task on their hands
@Bluewurst1875
09:56, Thu 20 Jun
mr_crosby
They sell up and feck off

This
09:57, Thu 20 Jun
number8
Jesus effing wept.

This aswell
09:57, Thu 20 Jun
Francis is not the answer.

It's simple. They piss the league and all will be forgiven. We are just as fickle as any other fans in truth but much better at coping with the blows, disappointments and overcoming adversity.

As we saw with the Big Feck and Rowett, we can play football that is as turgid as feck but as long as it gets results we'll be broadly happy.

There are many Blues teams and players I have loved down the years and some great results and games along the way but the nearest we have come to playing Dongball in my time as a fan was probably under Jim Smith.
10:15, Thu 20 Jun
Trevor Francis ffs