16:42, Thu 20 Jun
Feck me, I wouldn't want some of you lot next to me in the trenches.
16:44, Thu 20 Jun
number8
He's temporarily permanent.
A definite maybe
Maybe he's the head coach for the caretakers?
16:46, Thu 20 Jun
It’s been explained to me that Pep is getting his shot at head coach job. As things stand there is no recruitment process going on in the background. The ‘caretaker’ bit? Um, pass

From BD at BL
16:46, Thu 20 Jun
Marstonblue
David Xavis
We're going to be in a bad, bad way I think.

Honestly do believe the doors will open and we're on our way down.

100% this.

We are going to be like bolton. Theres no way on earth were staying up with this.

Give up with it. Its so entirely predictable its not even funny.

Agreed anyone can see this relegation coming. It's ok though because at least Dong won't have to work with someone he doesn't like
16:48, Thu 20 Jun
Waggeh
Feck me, I wouldn't want some of you lot next to me in the trenches.

We ve just appointed a bloke who wasnt good enough to manage a bottom half league one side. With craig gardner as a coach.

On a temporary but also permanent basis. Were not looking for anyone else.

If you can be optimistic from that your one of a kind. The players must be wanting out asap.
16:49, Thu 20 Jun
hold on

i thought we were changing our playing style?

but we’ve just gone for the same coaching staff AND craig Gardner

there was no plan

it’s like when someone leaves work and you just divvy up their jobs as best you can without recruiting a replacement

oh. my. god

even wheldon appointed managers
16:52, Thu 20 Jun
It's still the same staff minus one? He can't be the only competent member of the coaching team.

It's not a great situation, but it is what is. Wailing about it won't bring him back.
16:53, Thu 20 Jun
At least Dong might gets to see lots of goals in our matches next season. He'll be happy then! 👍
16:57, Thu 20 Jun
Waggeh
It's still the same staff minus one? He can't be the only competent member of the coaching team.

It's not a great situation, but it is what is. Wailing about it won't bring him back.

I dont care about monk coming back. Im wailing about the fact we have got no one new in.

A fresh manager and team might of given us a bit of hope and interest at the very least.
16:57, Thu 20 Jun
derbyblue
hold on

i thought we were changing our playing style?

but we’ve just gone for the same coaching staff AND craig Gardner

there was no plan

it’s like when someone leaves work and you just divvy up their jobs as best you can without recruiting a replacement

oh. my. god

even wheldon appointed managers

What more lies from Dong? He wouldn't bullshit would he?
17:04, Thu 20 Jun
Pep could have a different philosophy to monk. Would you run the business the same as your boss!
17:07, Thu 20 Jun
It's so painfully clear that there is no plan. There never has been a plan. They are full of short-term ideas and contradictions at every level.

They won't put together a team and management that plays good, attacking football. They will put together a team made up of the Seniors who don't already want to leave and the U23s, patched up with 1 or 2 cheap frees from somewhere. The management team has been installed due to the fact that it will cost no money to do so.

If Monk were to be sacked, then there needed to be some sort of contingency in place. Clotet's record as a number 1 speaks for itself, just ask any Oxford fan.
17:07, Thu 20 Jun
Waggeh

You've forgotten now Craig Gardener is a coach. Everything is going to be alright.
17:09, Thu 20 Jun
Does he have any coaching badges?