12:39, Tue 9 Jul
The Geordies are getting their knickers in a twist
12:42, Tue 9 Jul
With the right bounce of the ball Wor Brucie might just get the job he wanted to leave Blues for all those years ago.
13:59, Tue 9 Jul
they could do a lot worse than Bruce. No he wont set the world alight, but he wont sink the ship either.
14:01, Tue 9 Jul
majson
they could do a lot worse than Bruce. No he wont set the world alight, but he wont sink the ship either.

God no, he's burned that bridge.

Edit: Should probably read comments in depth before I reply. My bad...
14:08, Tue 9 Jul
haha

Looking at what some of theirs fans type on twitter to the remote possiblity of Bruce being manager it makes you realise why there's a problem there

They believe their attendance and name alone make them a big club, they have a big supporter base but they dont spend big, they havent achieved anything in such a long time, their owner wont invest yet they seem to think a proven PL manager is beneath them and expect the likes of Mourihno etc. Won't happen.

Beneti walked away to manage in China, what on earth do they think they are going to get, they are even worse than we are :D
14:10, Tue 9 Jul
haha

Looking at what some of theirs fans type on twitter to the remote possiblity of Bruce being manager it makes you realise why there's a problem there

They believe their attendance and name alone make them a big club, they have a big supporter base but they dont spend big, they havent achieved anything in such a long time, their owner wont invest yet they seem to think a proven PL manager is beneath them and expect the likes of Mourihno etc. Won't happen.

Beneti walked away to manage in China, what on earth do they think they are going to get, they are even worse than we are :D

I was with you all the way right up until exactly there. You sure about that?
14:12, Tue 9 Jul
i guess the last part is open to debate ;)

I meant in terms of their expectations as to whom they can attract
14:13, Tue 9 Jul
Ha ha only slightly mate πŸ˜πŸ‘

And just saw the edit - yes, think the Geordies rival the vile for delusion.
DES
15:12, Tue 9 Jul
I think Newcastle can attract almost anyone out there with very few exceptions, they get huge crowds, they will pay top dollar and they are in the Prem, so virtually anyone cept Klop , Pep & ZZ they will get as far as I can see.
I would guess the Toon army would be devastated at monk, Bruce or any one of that ILK.

KRO
15:18, Tue 9 Jul
DES
Even despite having an owner who doesn't give a feck and won't spend a penny?

No chance DES
DES
15:28, Tue 9 Jul
CheswickBlue

No chance DES
Believe me Rafa wasnt on buttons, highest paid manager in Toons history according to member of their Trust!

MONEY TALKS! also Jose might be desperate to re build his battered reputation, Im not an ITK`r but they are far from a basket case!

KRO
15:29, Tue 9 Jul
DES
DES
CheswickBlue

No chance DES
Believe me Rafa wasnt on buttons, highest paid manager in Toons history according to member of their Trust!

MONEY TALKS! also Jose might be desperate to re build his battered reputation, Im not an ITK`r but they are far from a basket case!

KRO

Battered reputation?
16:02, Tue 9 Jul
majson

I should think he's had enough of delusional "big club" fans.
DES
19:08, Tue 9 Jul
Musername
DES
CheswickBlue

No chance DES

KRO

Battered reputation?
Yes muser, he is considered old hat by the possession football afficiandos!! Almost a Dino, and a bit of an anti footballer!
Kro

Bruce.

07:12, Fri 12 Jul
Are Newcastle mad?......he'll definitely relegate themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.