Re: Bruce.

12:48, Fri 12 Jul
id agree but Rafa buggered off to China, if he really meant the comments about wanting a project and to succeed he wouldnt have gone there. He's gone there for money.

He did a good job, dont get me wrong, but Bruce isnt their issue, their owner is. And again, devils advocate, their owner could sell and they could be worse off, we were. sudnerland went down, leeds...etc etc. For all his faults he's tried to ensure they stay in prem, mostly so as not to affect his selling price but still
12:53, Fri 12 Jul
It looks like Ashley was bsing about selling in order to trick Rafa into signing a new deal. Rafa called his bluff and left and now, no take over and offering the job to Big Sam.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...

12:59, Fri 12 Jul
majson
id agree but Rafa buggered off to China, if he really meant the comments about wanting a project and to succeed he wouldnt have gone there. He's gone there for money.

He did a good job, dont get me wrong, but Bruce isnt their issue, their owner is. And again, devils advocate, their owner could sell and they could be worse off, we were. sudnerland went down, leeds...etc etc. For all his faults he's tried to ensure they stay in prem, mostly so as not to affect his selling price but still

If Ashley had backed him or the takeover had gone through Rafa would've stayed. He came out and said he's already had more meetings at his new place with the board/owners than he did in his time at Newcastle.

I agree that it's better the devil you know, although I'm sure if we were in their situation we'd be saying the same thing.

Brucie in stats

12:46, Fri 12 Jul
[www.football365.com]

10 most used players:
Ahmed Elmohamady – 285
James Chester – 202
Damien Johnson – 175
David Meyler – 156
Maik Taylor – 153
Kenny Cunningham – 135
Stephen Clemence – 128
Tom Huddlestone – 122
Emile Heskey – 120
Matthew Upson – 120

No surprise to see Damien Johnson up there
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
12:48, Fri 12 Jul
All solid dependable players with little flair - sums him up
14:00, Fri 12 Jul
he was however our best value signing, 80k did he cost?

14:05, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
majson

If Ashley had backed him or the takeover had gone through Rafa would've stayed. He came out and said he's already had more meetings at his new place with the board/owners than he did in his time at Newcastle.

I agree that it's better the devil you know, although I'm sure if we were in their situation we'd be saying the same thing.

I would go and clean every sports direct in the country to be where they are right now
14:06, Fri 12 Jul
Sure, give it a few years though and people would be moaning.