Re: Bruce.

08:47, Fri 12 Jul
Yeah but he's one of their own. All footie fans are a sucker for one of their own......for a few weeks anyway.

Just wait until they announce the rest of his support team. Shearer as assistant and Lee Clark as head coach!!
08:48, Fri 12 Jul
Bruce won't be demanding much and he's one of the better managers available in the bargain bin. We know that he loves taking over at clubs who won't accept him from day 1.

Ashley will carry on raking in the cash and will only invest when they inevitably get relegated. It would get interesting if they came down and didn't go straight back up, that may force him to sell.
08:59, Fri 12 Jul
WorcsAzul
Yeah but he's one of their own. All footie fans are a sucker for one of their own......for a few weeks anyway.

Just wait until they announce the rest of his support team. Shearer as assistant and Lee Clark as head coach!!

One of their own that’s managed local rivals.
09:01, Fri 12 Jul
Ashley needs them in the Prem to be able to sell the club for the price he wants. Bruce is being brought in to keep them up whilst spending nothing. Might work, can imagine the fans will be on his back from day one though, he’s not popular with them.

Probably the last job in management for Bruce, his
hometown club, the one he’s always wanted, so obviously he will take it.
Formerly Le Mod
09:03, Fri 12 Jul
Le Mod
Ashley needs them in the Prem to be able to sell the club for the price he wants. Bruce is being brought in to keep them up whilst spending nothing. Might work, can imagine the fans will be on his back from day one though, he’s not popular with them.

Yeah definitely.

Problem comes when they inevitably go down this season or next they won't have a Rafa type manager willing to come and rescue them back to the promised land. Would he continue to run a loss making club in the Championship?
09:20, Fri 12 Jul
Football fans are fickle. All will be forgiven if he gets a few wins, kisses the badge, licks their rims and reminds them of his proud Geordie roots etc.

If none of that works he can always borrow Lee Clark's T-Shirt and start wearing that.
09:50, Fri 12 Jul
😃 😃 he will take them down.
09:50, Fri 12 Jul
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DES
09:59, Fri 12 Jul
I dont hold grudges against Brucie or Alex for their Villa shenanigans, so Im p0leased for Steve, But unless he hits the ground running, then his head will be on a plate by Christmas.
I never understood why Newcastle sacked Chris Hughton after he got them up!

KRO
10:04, Fri 12 Jul
mr_crosby
WorcsAzul

Made a habit of it tbf.
Blues/vile
Sheff U/Sheff Wank
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:07, Fri 12 Jul
DES
DES
I dont hold grudges against Brucie or Alex for their Villa shenanigans, so Im p0leased for Steve, But unless he hits the ground running, then his head will be on a plate by Christmas.

KRO

Feck him. After the way he licked their arses when he took over he can feck off, hope he suffers another relegation.
11:03, Fri 12 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
mr_crosby
WorcsAzul

Made a habit of it tbf.
Blues/vile
Sheff U/Sheff Wank

The football equivalent of a wh0re
11:47, Fri 12 Jul
Who else could they get? I've seen some of their fans go "it's hardly Klopp or Mourihno"....i laughed.

They've been turned down by Alladyce, Gerrard, Viera, Arteta....the Big managers distanced themselves from it. They are not a big club in any means apart from their support base.

The fact he's a fan is likely the only reason he'd go work there.

Their fans need to stop being so deluded
11:48, Fri 12 Jul
Musername
DES

KRO

Feck him. After the way he licked their arses when he took over he can feck off, hope he suffers another relegation.

This.

Scumbag judas mercenary massive cabbage kebab head.
11:49, Fri 12 Jul
Bit of a kick in the bollocks going from Rafa + Sheikh money to Ashley & Bruce in a few weeks.