07:37, Wed 10 Jul
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
08:11, Wed 10 Jul
Probably reading into it too much but he comes across as completely disinterested and quite critical.

He's meant to be a bit of a bellend though apparently.

Still can't work out what he's saying about Keita.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:14, Wed 10 Jul
I think he was trying to say Keita is a mute and doesnโ€™t get involved with the rest of the squad.

To be fair it was a crap interview and looked really forced. I assume this is prepping us for the announcement of Dean being captain
08:15, Wed 10 Jul
It comes across really badly.

What a car crash this is going to be.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:18, Wed 10 Jul
Well we know what happens from the past when this group of players become disinterested - we end up in the bottom three
08:19, Wed 10 Jul
Have I watched a different video to you guys? Think people are looking for things to moan about now.
08:21, Wed 10 Jul
It was crap. Not saying it was Deanโ€™s fault. I blame Tatts for putting together a crap interview.
DB
08:24, Wed 10 Jul
Give the red card to moral weakness and defeat, comrades. Happiness in the camp is at an all time high! Linked Image
The Usual Suspect
08:33, Wed 10 Jul
Exactly this, people are searching for negativity now, we are where we are letโ€™s get behind them
08:56, Wed 10 Jul
Again, we really need to get Tattum away from doing things like this, he is awful - he needs to go back to the 90s

Its like Arthur Fowler is doing the interview no wonder Dean looks bored
08:58, Wed 10 Jul
Tatts has all the personality of my dusty slipper bless him.
09:19, Wed 10 Jul
Musername
Have I watched a different video to you guys? Think people are looking for things to moan about now.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

You'd get more balanced, informed and amusing opinions about our club on a viler forum at the moment.
09:32, Wed 10 Jul
Musername

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

You'd get more balanced, informed and amusing opinions about our club on a viler forum at the moment.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that interview, apart from admitting giving up in a practice game
09:35, Wed 10 Jul
๐Ÿ‘

He starts off all surly and professional but by the end you can tell there having a blinding time.

The kids are alright ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
09:42, Wed 10 Jul
Chelรจ
It comes across really badly.

What a car crash this is going to be.

Effin ell, we are now writing off the season based on a perfectly acceptable slightly irreverent interview filmed by Tatts on an iPhone