08:57, Wed 10 Jul
Personally i think that Interview was embarrassing.. I'm really surprised they put it up.

Basically there is a divide between young and old, the camp is crap with poor gym facilities, the old lads keep kicking the young boys, they couldn't be bothered to train anymore so let them score so they could play cards,

I'm not saying this isn't normal in a team but I think to put it up was daft....
08:58, Wed 10 Jul
Pretty much all of that was sarcasm, or said as a joke.
09:07, Wed 10 Jul
Fat Buddha
Musername
Have I watched a different video to you guys? Think people are looking for things to moan about now.

👍🏻

You'd get more balanced, informed and amusing opinions about our club on a viler forum at the moment.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that interview, apart from admitting giving up in a practice game

He was clearly joking about letting them win
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
11:16, Wed 10 Jul
HG20
It was crap. Not saying it was Dean’s fault. I blame Tatts for putting together a crap interview.

Absolutely, there was a reason why Tatts wrote for the Mail, rather than spoke for the BBC
11:38, Wed 10 Jul
Why isn’t Davo doing these interviews? I thought the messiah, the massive celebrity was running the show these days.
11:49, Wed 10 Jul
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
Why isn’t Davo doing these interviews? I thought the messiah, the massive celebrity was running the show these days.

Cos it's not his job. Davo is doing Sarah Gould's old job - Sarah Gould didn't do player interviews.
12:01, Wed 10 Jul
There was somebody in between Sarah Gould and Davo wasn't there. Nothing worng with the job she was doing. They just wanted to crowbar Davo in for reasons unknown.
12:10, Wed 10 Jul
Saw it yesterday so might be paraphrasing it.. But doesn't Tatts ask him if anybody is getting on anybody else's nerves or pissing anybody off?

Thought that was a pretty weird question to ask
12:11, Wed 10 Jul
Tarts writing skills were fine. Interviewing isn't his strength
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:34, Wed 10 Jul
He was a lot more enthusiastic when he was talking about how well his former manager had done at the Vile, said at the time he had been here long enough to no we do not like to hear anything good about them .Not sure he wants to be here and looks like going to be captain dont look good .KRO
13:16, Wed 10 Jul
Be interesting to see when the great leader allows Davo to tweet again...
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
13:37, Wed 10 Jul
Davo’s in the re-education centre
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
13:38, Wed 10 Jul
Garry Monk’s Comb Over

Sound jealous you lad.
14:07, Wed 10 Jul
Garry Monk’s Comb Over

Why would Dave do it anyway? There's people who do various media degrees and qualifications who would be better suited to working in the media team with Tatts and Dale Moon.

Dave's remit is with supporters, where he does a good job. Why on earth would you be expecting him to be conducting professional interviews with players and such like?
Dong Ren Out.
14:13, Wed 10 Jul
LondonBlue
Garry Monk’s Comb Over

Why would Dave do it anyway? There's people who do various media degrees and qualifications who would be better suited to working in the media team with Tatts and Dale Moon.

Dave's remit is with supporters, where he does a good job. Why on earth would you be expecting him to be conducting professional interviews with players and such like?

Because the guy who's doing it isn't very professional?