07:56, Wed 10 Jul
I've always been an electric shaver man but I'm sick and tired of the countless crap Ive bought over the years.

What's everyone using?
08:09, Wed 10 Jul
I was alternating between electric and safety, now I just stick to this daily...

Long handle butterfly safety razor
Feather double edge blades
Ceramic mug
Badger shaving brush
Proraso red shaving cream
Proraso red aftershave balm
Armaf Club de Nuit intense (£25 Creed Aventus clone that gets more compliments than the original!)
We still believe
08:16, Wed 10 Jul
I used to faff about with all that stuff but in the end I found I got just as good a shave from a Gillette Fusion and a normal can of shaving foam
08:18, Wed 10 Jul
I switch between my Gilette fusion and a Philips Norlec 9000. If I used just the electric my face would peel off, but if I wet shave 2-3 times a week everything is good.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
08:22, Wed 10 Jul
Phillips Series 3000... wet/dry.
08:28, Wed 10 Jul
Try applying an alum block before usage for better results
08:57, Wed 10 Jul
Wet shave with Gillette Fusion every night. No excuse for looking like a down and out tramp....
08:59, Wed 10 Jul
duttyo
I was alternating between electric and safety, now I just stick to this daily...

Long handle butterfly safety razor
Feather double edge blades
Ceramic mug
Badger shaving brush
Proraso red shaving cream
Proraso red aftershave balm
Armaf Club de Nuit intense (£25 Creed Aventus clone that gets more compliments than the original!)
Good man. I love the safety razor shaving experience
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:03, Wed 10 Jul
An alum rock block?
09:09, Wed 10 Jul

Alum Block BEFORE shaving?

Interdasting.

And seems completely counter intuitive.
09:10, Wed 10 Jul
PerthBlue
I've always been an electric shaver man but I'm sick and tired of the countless crap Ive bought over the years.

What's everyone using?

I'm not ;)
09:11, Wed 10 Jul
Spike

Alum Block BEFORE shaving?

Interdasting.

And seems completely counter intuitive.
Exactly that. An alum block if for after you've shaved to heal nicks and close pores. Brilliant things they are btw
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:13, Wed 10 Jul
Agreed, they are ace. But surely not before you shave.
09:17, Wed 10 Jul
If he's electric shaving though, it tightens the skin and makes the hair easier to cut
09:22, Wed 10 Jul
Safety razor. Badger hairbrush. Astra blades. Trumper Spanish Leather shaving cream 👍

You won’t look back mucka