10:24, Wed 10 Jul
Trumpers Spanish leather shaving cream, badger hair brush, Mach 3 razor and then Spanish leather moisturiser
10:25, Wed 10 Jul
If he's electric shaving though, it tightens the skin and makes the hair easier to cut
Fair play fella. Seems you're right
[www.badgerandblade.com]
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:34, Wed 10 Jul
Yeah, still seems weird to me - but you live and learn.
10:36, Wed 10 Jul
Gillette Fusion XL and shaving foam.

I shave as infrequently as possible, until Mrs Marvin starts moaning and says things like "I might feel like accepting your advances if you had a shave more often". So I have a shave, and she effs off to bed at 8:00 without an invite for yours truly.

😂
Into The Shadows playing live at...

2nd August - Exmouth Pavilion
10th August - Prince of Wales Theatre, Cannock
17th August - Floral Pavilion, New Brighton
28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton
10:38, Wed 10 Jul
Spike
Yeah, still seems weird to me - but you live and learn.
I know how my skin feels after using it. I'd be effin scared to then shave over it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:48, Wed 10 Jul
Tesco Value blades. £3 for 45.
10:49, Wed 10 Jul
And me.

Then again, a mate of mine swears by shaving using nothing to prep except actual soap rubbed over his face...and I wouldn't try that either.
10:56, Wed 10 Jul
Spike
And me.

Then again, a mate of mine swears by shaving using nothing to prep except actual soap rubbed over his face...and I wouldn't try that either.
Nah, nor me. My beard takes some softening. If I don't, I'm fecked for days
11:06, Wed 10 Jul
I've always been an electric shaver man but I'm sick and tired of the countless crap Ive bought over the years.

What's everyone using?

I'm electric too. Purely coz if i shaved clean i'd look like a fecking baby seal.

I use the i-trim things, where you can set the mm length.
11:07, Wed 10 Jul
duttyo
I was alternating between electric and safety, now I just stick to this daily...

Long handle butterfly safety razor
Feather double edge blades
Ceramic mug
Badger shaving brush
Proraso red shaving cream
Proraso red aftershave balm
Armaf Club de Nuit intense (£25 Creed Aventus clone that gets more compliments than the original!)

Yeah? sick of paying top wack for it might give this a try
11:15, Wed 10 Jul
Face scraping is so last century
11:39, Wed 10 Jul
Honestly just had a lass stop me in the supermarket to ask what I was wearing

I always just buy mine through amazon prime, think it’s £28 at the moment but price sometimes dips to £25.
We still believe
12:28, Wed 10 Jul
duttyo
Honestly just had a lass stop me in the supermarket to ask what I was wearing

I always just buy mine through amazon prime, think it’s £28 at the moment but price sometimes dips to £25.

I agree, good stuff.
13:14, Wed 10 Jul
There was a thread on here last year, I think, about shaving and there were loads of posters spending hundreds on razors, creams and potions; I nearly got duped into it, but settled on staying with my cheap triple blade razor from Aldi, and switched from basic shaving gel to a cheap tub of Wilkinson sword shaving soap and brush. Smooth as a babby’s aris when I take the time and effort.
13:15, Wed 10 Jul
Who spent hundreds?