13:29, Wed 10 Jul
Bury, Rochdale and Oldham.

And let's face it ourselves, Baggies and Cov (before Cov were run into the ground) probably get much bigger crowds than those three clubs combined.
13:33, Wed 10 Jul
Balti
Bury haven't been stable financially on any prolonged basis for a long time - they've financial troubles intermittently for the last twenty years at least. Bolton, as it has turned out, were only able to compete at the highest level because of a benefactor who even after he has died has become their biggest creditor.
They’re like the majority of Clubs then . Including some of the biggest
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:41, Fri 12 Jul
Sounds like a lovely bloke:

[www.bwfc.co.uk]
17:46, Fri 12 Jul
Proper mess. Seems never ending
18:41, Fri 12 Jul
Balti
In my opinion some smaller clubs in this country should start taking more pragmatic approaches to how they potentially can move forwards by coming together with similar sized clubs locally.

Good idea... maybe Blues could merge with WBA... Birmingham Albion.
19:35, Fri 12 Jul
Scoobers

[www.bwfc.co.uk]

Serious question..would we prefer this nut job or the current incompetents ?
20:38, Fri 12 Jul
Poo sandwich or poo stew?
20:52, Fri 12 Jul
Meadey
Scoobers

[www.bwfc.co.uk]

Serious question..would we prefer this nut job or the current incompetents ?

Ren and Co are infinitely better than Bassini. I’d take Carson back over him.
09:10, Sat 13 Jul
Re Bury...

[www.theguardian.com]

Now this is bad - and the efl are complicit
09:30, Sat 13 Jul
El Mayor
Re Bury...

[www.theguardian.com]

A joke organisation are the elf. Well paid, incompetent, drains on the game
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:31, Sat 13 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Re Bury...

[www.theguardian.com]

A joke organisation are the elf. Well paid, incompetent, drains on the game
I do wonder what would happen if whoever missed out on promotion took legal action against Bury and the League. On the basis that Bury have effectively played the season in breach of the rules.

I seriously think sometimes we should withdraw from the EFL in protest and join the SFL. In three years' time we'd be challenging for the Champions League.
09:35, Sat 13 Jul
I'm not surprised yet would hope Mr. Harvey can still be held to account for this
09:50, Sat 13 Jul
These clubs all have long traditions and a proud fan base. Think most of the clubs in the EFL are having huge financial problems to deal with.
I take my grandson to see Exeter and they are losing about £500,000 per season, primarily due to player wages.
The players have to realise that the gravy days are over and that they can only be paid a realistic rate.
10:55, Sat 13 Jul
It seems that more clubs are in trouble financially than ever. I wonder if at some point we’ll start hearing calls for no relegation from the premier league - I reckon there will be increasing moves for the PL to keep more and more of its ‘own’ money (and from clubs within it to retain more of the revenue ‘they’ generate for themselves). It would impoverish the game further below the top level.

Many football clubs have lived beyond their means, but while this isn’t a new phenomenon, the risks and rewards, and the financial heights and depths, have never been so great.