09:20, Thu 11 Jul
Watch Pep Clotet's squad prepare for the 2019/20 season at St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium.Bluenoses are invited to an open training session on Thursday 25 July 2018 at 10.30am.Watch the likes of Lukas Jutkiewicz, Harlee Dean and Gary Gardner be put through their paces as the squad gears up for

[www.bcfc.com]
09:21, Thu 11 Jul
Bring your boots !
09:21, Thu 11 Jul
Cocktail sausages at the ready
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
09:23, Thu 11 Jul
"Watch the likes of Lukas Jutkiewicz, Harlee Dean and Gary Gardner be put through their paces..."

Our 3 biggest, and only attributes at this rate
09:27, Thu 11 Jul
It’s free to ALL, but limited to 2000.
Dear me. Forward thinkers aren’t we.
Yes I’m moaning again but surely thousands of tickets should have been offered to local schools , youth teams , youth groups for starters. Our PR are shit
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:18, Thu 11 Jul
Birmingham City
Watch Pep Clotet's squad prepare for the 2019/20 season at St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium.Bluenoses are invited to an open training session on Thursday 25 July 2018 at 10.30am.Watch the likes of Lukas Jutkiewicz, Harlee Dean and Gary Gardner be put through their paces as the squad gears up for

[www.bcfc.com]

Let me grab my time machine
10:22, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor
Birmingham City

[www.bcfc.com]

Let me grab my time machine
Who writes this shit Dan?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:24, Thu 11 Jul
Lol. FFS
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
10:28, Thu 11 Jul
I don't know. In fairness, typos are common, I make enough of them myself.
10:34, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor

You're not publishing something on behalf of a multi million pound company though.

Not as far as I know anyway ;)
10:38, Thu 11 Jul
Maybe its the intern who writes the press releases?
10:50, Thu 11 Jul
El Mayor
As Muser says, it shouldn't be happening
10:51, Thu 11 Jul
Is there no such thing as 'proof-reading' any more?
10:51, Thu 11 Jul
should be QA/QC processes on anything that gets published.

My team send out comm's for all the big telco's and if that happened i'd be hauled in for a bollocking
This is the opportune time to get the players on board with the 'dongs out for Dong out!' campaign.