On the website it does read 2019, so who ever posts on here from the club seems to make the typo
11:24, Thu 11 Jul
BlueNoseinFrampton
On the website it does read 2019, so who ever posts on here from the club seems to make the typo

They've updated it. The original will have said 2018 - people don't post on here from the club, it's taken automatically from their site when it's posted.
12:01, Thu 11 Jul
HackneyBlue
should be QA/QC processes on anything that gets published.

My team send out comm's for all the big telco's and if that happened i'd be hauled in for a bollocking

Hope they check your use of apostrophes then!
12:31, Thu 11 Jul
On a positive note if you have kids they love this and get chance to meet the players and get photos etc so all good PR if you ask me.
12:31, Thu 11 Jul
What players?
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
12:35, Thu 11 Jul
Birmingham City
Watch Pep Clotet's squad prepare for the 2019/20 season at St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium.Bluenoses are invited to an open training session on Thursday 25 July 2018 at 10.30am.Watch the likes of Lukas Jutkiewicz, Harlee Dean and Gary Gardner be put through their paces as the squad gears up for

[www.bcfc.com]

Let me grab my time machine

The clubs one is working again, they did the same with the matchday posters in the ground last year.

Crap
@Bluewurst1875
14:25, Thu 11 Jul
Bring your kids for a chance to look through Dongs binoculars from his hideout and be a Chinese spy for a day
14:54, Thu 11 Jul
Robert Hopkins
On a positive note if you have kids they love this and get chance to meet the players and get photos etc so all good PR if you ask me.
That good they don't let more than 2000 in and give tickets out to ensure local kids actually come
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:47, Thu 11 Jul
B13blues
Bring your kids for a chance to look through Dongs binoculars from his hideout and be a Chinese spy for a day

Your absolutely obsessed with Dongy ain't you? Must see a good 50 posts about him a day from you.

Not one of them has been amusing.
15:55, Thu 11 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
That good they don't let more than 2000 in and give tickets out to ensure local kids actually come

It wouldn't work with more than 2,000 people from a safety view. Everyone goes in the kop and at the end of the session the players come over and meet and greet. If there were more people they would need stewards etc. and players wouldn't be free to mingle.
15:58, Thu 11 Jul
Not a huge fan of his work up to now no
16:00, Thu 11 Jul
Nah nor me, must get a bit knackering banging on about it all the time though.

Maybe try to focus more energy on the stuff you do like about Blues? 👍🏻
16:05, Thu 11 Jul
Don't think the arrests league is out till November 😁
16:10, Thu 11 Jul
😂😂

I was worried when v***a were promoted that we might slip up, but with all the discontent at the moment we could be in for a record breaking season.

Up the fecking Blues!
16:14, Thu 11 Jul
👍🤘