21:01, Thu 11 Jul
What was probably the biggest plus point from today could be that the final is now on terrestial tv. Will be really interesting to see the viewing figures after
22:28, Thu 11 Jul
Cuts off halfway through for the fecking Formula 1 though.
22:28, Thu 11 Jul
Shame it clashes with two of the biggest events on the annual sporting calendar πŸ‘Ž
@Bluewurst1875
Rob
22:54, Thu 11 Jul
You mean it moves to More 4?
23:01, Thu 11 Jul
Bluewurst
Shame it clashes with two of the biggest events on the annual sporting calendar πŸ‘Ž
Wimbledon maybe.
Formula 1 is shit
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:27, Thu 11 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluewurst
Wimbledon maybe.
Formula 1 is shit
Too right. An irrelevant procession
01:03, Fri 12 Jul
Shit, maybe

Irrelevant? Nah

One of the largest and important annual events on the sporting calendar, certainly in the UK and arguably in the world.

We have theee huge ones this weekend.

Isn’t it the open the weekend after too?
@Bluewurst1875
06:43, Fri 12 Jul
Bluewurst
Shit, maybe

Irrelevant? Nah

One of the largest and important annual events on the sporting calendar, certainly in the UK and arguably in the world.

We have theee huge ones this weekend.

Isn’t it the open the weekend after too?

The start of the Netball World Cup too.
06:57, Fri 12 Jul
Overtaken by the meaningless pre-season games where any change in personnel or formation is treated as a portal to the season and trialists not given a contract are hailed as the best player we never signed for months to come 😎
07:56, Fri 12 Jul
Roy not being banned from the final.

Fine of 30% match fee only πŸ‘
08:00, Fri 12 Jul
England in a World Cup final are bigger than both the other 2 combined
09:30, Fri 12 Jul
that ball from woakes that got warner yesterday was the sort you would dream about as a bowler.

pace, bounce, the perfect length and an arrogant cheating aussie on the receiving end of it.

roll on sunday although new zealand proved against india that anything can happen.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
09:31, Fri 12 Jul
We're back to our best, we will rip through NZ.
09:48, Fri 12 Jul
I wish I could share your enthusiasm on that.

I feel a lot less confident about them at Lords than I did about yesterday.

They might not have as many stars, but they are a bloody good team who are excellent in the field, and have shown against India and the West Indies as examples that they can stay in a game and shift the momentum back their way to win.
09:51, Fri 12 Jul
Bluewurst

If you like F1, that says more about you than anyone else.