10:02, Thu 11 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Go on the DvB 😆😆

eff it, go on Woakesy you genius!
10:03, Thu 11 Jul
But that's why they build in the umpire's call...because there's your margin for error / allowance for human judgement.
10:07, Thu 11 Jul
OK, I said 5-3 on the other thread, I was a bit out...
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:07, Thu 11 Jul
I understand that. For me though I'd be happy with humans making errors. I don't want the technology in any sport. But if you're using it, it should be out or not out.
Like I say though I'd just trust humans doing their best. Like we have to with Camp etc
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:11, Thu 11 Jul
This kid Archer has to play in the Ashes.

Simply has to.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
10:12, Thu 11 Jul
What an opening spell by both.
Loads of runs is sooo yesterdays entertainment though. It's great to see the bowlers on top in these semi finals and a lot of the tournament
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:14, Thu 11 Jul
And we still have Wood/Plunkett to bowl.
10:15, Thu 11 Jul
Yep. Cricket is the same as football in that pure pace always has a place.
Thongs
10:16, Thu 11 Jul
And there's bounce, so I think Rashid might be dangerous on this surface too.
10:18, Thu 11 Jul
What I would say though is that if there is one batsman on earth who can still take this away from England, he's out there.
Thongs
10:21, Thu 11 Jul
Absolutely.

240 was enough for New Zealand with their bowling attack, and Australia's is even better.
10:25, Thu 11 Jul
I am out in Spain does anyone have a radio link
5 live wont work 😠
10:25, Thu 11 Jul
He might need to up his current strike rate then...
10:29, Thu 11 Jul
What I would say though is that if there is one batsman on earth who can still take this away from England, he's out there.

I see that point, but by the same measure, England have several that an do that.
@Bluewurst1875