14:46, Thu 11 Jul
Pep Clotet has praised the response of Blues players since he took to the helm.Clotet said their focus and commitment to the cause made him very positive."I am very happy to see that all the players are very focused on the future of this Club," said Clotet, speaking to bcfc.com from the training cam

[www.bcfc.com]
Stop it Blues
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
15:05, Thu 11 Jul
Music to Stockdales ears
15:07, Thu 11 Jul
Well yeah, cause they're still going through puberty
15:12, Thu 11 Jul
Ironic considering the squad is shrinking
15:25, Thu 11 Jul
I love how they keep saying they want to keep building on the good things from last season yet have sold Adams and Jota and let the captain go yet haven't replaced any of them so far or even looked like they've come close...
15:27, Thu 11 Jul
Brad1875
I love how they keep saying they want to keep building on the good things from last season yet have sold Adams and Jota and let the captain go yet haven't replaced any of them so far or even looked like they've come close...

SystemDong isn't going to catch on is it ?
16:30, Thu 11 Jul
B13blues
Brad1875

SystemDong isn't going to catch on is it ?

It's a system? And there was me thinking Dong was throwing dice...
16:42, Thu 11 Jul
Not really a fan of these posts myself but I thought people wanted Blues to be more open and transparent?

Or is that just so there's more stuff to take the piss out of?
08:02, Fri 12 Jul
Waggeh
Not really a fan of these posts myself but I thought people wanted Blues to be more open and transparent?

Or is that just so there's more stuff to take the piss out of?

There's nothing open or transparent about this though. At this point I doubt Pep said any of it and it's just a PR exercise to say everything's great.
08:10, Fri 12 Jul
effing hell. It's like a primary school report on the school melt.
08:47, Fri 12 Jul
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. ALL IS WELL.
09:06, Fri 12 Jul
Are we the only club in the Championship not to have actually signed anybody yet?
@stevanderman
09:09, Fri 12 Jul
We signed Gary Gardner.
09:16, Fri 12 Jul
We've signed a bunch of teenagers